Valued Contributor

I know this has been discussed before, but i wanted to talk about what it did for me.  I have been using this product mostly on my eyelashes, but also eyebrows for 3 months.  My lashes are definitely longer, a bit darker around the lash line and my lower lashes are longer as well. So are my brows,  I put it in places that are a little scanty. This stuff really is working for me!  I have started tightlining my upper lash line, and with my longer thicker lashes, my eyes look wonderful.

Frequent Contributor

@chihuahuamom Thanks so much for your review!  I was just thinking about getting Rapid Lash Eyelash and Eyebrow serum after I had my brows shaped today. The esthetician said I could try their product (Epitome, or any other similar product) to see if a tiny area in my brow would fill in. I was debating whether to get the Rapidlash Eyelash or the Brow product.. You've review convinced me to go ahead and purchase the general Rapidlash Eyelash..if I am correct in my assumption that that is the product you are using... I was just looking on Amazon and will go ahead and pick one using Prime and start the process in a couple of days and hopefully I will see a change too!  May I ask where you purchased yours?  Thanks again for posting your review!

Edited for spelling

Contributor

I have been using a similar product for a short time.  My question to you is when applying at night, do you cleanse apply the serum and wait for the rest of your routine so the serum soaks in and dries, or do yu continue right away with your other eye products?

Honored Contributor

I know of several who have gotten very good results from it, including Kathie Lee Gifford.

Valued Contributor

I've been using this for a few years now. My lashes are thick, long and they actually curl up. I wear glasses and my lashes brush against the lenses when I wear mascara. When I've stopped using it in the past my lashes revert back to short and not very noticeable. I love this stuff.

Valued Contributor

I've been using it for about 4 months with excellent results.  I use the Rapid Lash on both eyelashes and brows.  Mine was purchased from Costco online where you get two for $50.  Amazon Prime has similar pricing. 

Super Contributor

I also have had very good lash results and good brow results with Rapidlash.  I've been using it for about 3 years.  My lashes had started to break off, lighten in color, and also stick straight out to the front.  Now they are long, they are darker, and they curl up, too.  I had some luck using on a thinning part of my one brow.  Diligence is key.

Honored Contributor

Rapidlash worked great for me too but not so much on brows.  Those hairs were too tiny and fine to count for much.  Lashes were great though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I purchased mine from Amazon.  I usually apply it after i have cleansed. I apply Cerave eye cream, careful to stay away from my eyelashes, and then the Rapidlash. Be aware it does take a while to get results.