Honored Contributor
Does anyone else get red eyelids and eyes from this at night? At the point of application and also in my eyes, it feels like I have sand in my eyes. It's not painful but uncomfortable and I am concerned. Next morning everything is back to normal.
Thanks
Honored Contributor

That's an allergic reaction. I would stop and try a different brand. 

Trusted Contributor

oh no. maybe you should stop using it. i've been using it for months and so far no problems. i'm not even careful when i apply it. try another brand maybe?

Respected Contributor

I used RapidLash a few years ago.  I *think* it made my eyelids more pink/red than they used to be.  However, I also had eye surgery and I can't remember when the eyelids turned more pink... if it was the surgery or the RapidLash.  But, if I were you, I would stop using it.  I didn't notice the pink right away; it was more a gradual process.  Wish I could help more.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

I've been using this every day for the last few years with no irritation or redness.  I agree you should stop using it and try something different.  I read online that castor oil is supposed to promote lash and brow growth.  I intend to try this after I finish up my last tube of RapidLash.

Honored Contributor

I never had any reaction to it at all.  You need to quit using it.  Eyes are too precious to risk damaging in the name of vanity. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Drats!  I don't want to give up it Smiley Sad  I'm already seeing growth.  Started using it June 17th.  Well last night I used half the amt...one applicator dip for both eyes.  The irritation was MUCH less.  I'm sure someone else has had a reaction to it but I haven't read of anyone.  Lucky me...not!

New Contributor

I also experienced irritation with rapidlash.  I had better luck with Careprost, which can be found on Amazon.  Hope that helps!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rapidlash irritation

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

Drats!  I don't want to give up it Smiley Sad  I'm already seeing growth.  Started using it June 17th.  Well last night I used half the amt...one applicator dip for both eyes.  The irritation was MUCH less.  I'm sure someone else has had a reaction to it but I haven't read of anyone.  Lucky me...not!

@monicakm

I'm that someone else.  I tried Rapidlash 5 or 6 years ago and immediately had very red, inflamed eyelids and eyes.  After about three days of that with no improvement in the symptoms, I quit and never tried another lash enhancer.  Didn't want to spend a lot of money for something I couldn't use.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett