Valued Contributor

Can someone suggest a "good" lash and eyebrow enhancing serum? I am more concerned about my brows which are getting thinner with age, but also the bald spots!! The reviews seem to be mixed regarding Rapid Lash. It seems that a key ingredient has been taken out of the formula and this has adversely affected the positive results many were achieving.

It can be drugstore or higher end -- I'll try anything to get these brows looking better. Thanks so much for any suggestions!!

Respected Contributor

I don't need anything for my brows, but I have been using the eyelash product from Rodial from ShopHQ

Regular Contributor

I found that L'Oreal's Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum helped thicken my lashes (didn't do much for length) and eyebrows but it took awhile.

From what I've read the best is Latisse which needs a doctor's prescription but you can purchase the generic version Careprost at All Day Chemists in India, https://www.tarasc.com or http://www.mylashes4less.net/careprost.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies! Hoping to hear from someone that has use Rapid Lash!!

Frequent Contributor

I used Rapid Lash on my eyebrows a few years ago and it did work. Have not used it lately and did not know they changed formula. It did work for me when I used it; I did not use it on eyelashes only brows.

I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. I am sorry to hear formula has changed; I had planned on buying it sometime soon again.

Valued Contributor
On 11/5/2014 icaughtu said:

I used Rapid Lash on my eyebrows a few years ago and it did work. Have not used it lately and did not know they changed formula. It did work for me when I used it; I did not use it on eyelashes only brows.

I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. I am sorry to hear formula has changed; I had planned on buying it sometime soon again.

Actually, I read about the change in ingredients (removal of key ingredient) on Paula's Choice review. Would think that info would be reliable. Also, in checking various sites for reviews, I noticed many comments saying that the formula was different and they expressed displeasure with the new formula. I may give it a try and see what happens!
At least, at BB&B I can return it if it doesn't work -- unless their return policy has changed. Haven't shopped there in awhile!

Frequent Contributor
Sorry I about all the duplicate posts!
Frequent Contributor
I have been using Rapid Lash a couple of years. I have never used on brows. It does work. I once tried to use every other day but had to go back to using daily!
Frequent Contributor
I have been using Rapid Lash a couple of years. I have never used on brows. It does work. I once tried to use every other day but had to go back to using daily!
Occasional Contributor

Here's a review from Paula's website....she rates it average.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/rapidlash/_/rapidlash