Honored Contributor

Rapid Lash and Dark Undereye???

I don't want to develop darkness under my eyes for ANY reason but the last 2-3 weeks I've been noticing some color change.  I can't imagine but gotta ask, anyone here think it could be or have actually experienced dark areas under your eyes due to using Rapid Lash?

Valued Contributor

Re: Rapid Lash and Dark Undereye???

[ Edited ]

I haven't had any problem with that, and this is my 2nd go-around with Rapidlash. .However, everybody's skin is different.  Maybe stop using it for a few weeks and see if the darkness disappears.

I DO think that the area around my upper lashline is a little darker, and my eyebrows have become bushhogs!!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've only been using it just shy of one month and am seeing some growth...not a lot but I can see it.  I'd hate to have to stop now.  As for the eyebrows, holy moly!  I have stopped using it on them because like you said, they've become bushhogs! Smiley Surprised  I just dab it in one spot on the inside where it needs it.  Wish it worked that good on my lashes.  I've also seen some darkness at the root of my lashline. Stands to reason if it can darken there, it can darken under the eye.  I'm sure some product leaches there while you sleep.

Thanks for your reply.

Valued Contributor

I am very excited about my 'bushhogs".  My eyebrows had thinned some with my age, but now I don't even have to use any eyebrow pencil on them. And everyday I am plucking underneath, as the hairs grow in overnight.  Love my eyelashes too.  They are so long they look fake.  As I recall from the first time using RL, they do slow down.  I give them a rest, and then go back on the product. 

Honored Contributor

How long did it take to see significant eyelash growth?  I'm super excited/hopeful!  I haven't missed one night's application!  The 17th will be one month.   I have to cut/trim my wooly eyebrows without RL.  Don't  know why I thought I needed to apply RL except for one spot.

Thanks!