Honored Contributor

Rant about Moremo 10 Presentation

I just turned on HSN and they were doing a presntation of the Moremo 10 treatment product.  The girl they are showing has a head full of long curly hair that I would kill for.  Yeah, it's probably dry and needs a conditioning treatment, but the After part of the video shows her with flat-ironed hair.  No!  That's apples and oranges.  Show me what her hair looks like in it's natural curly state like before.  Or, show her flat-ironed both times.  But, I actually preferred her Before shot. I think curly hair is beautiful (which is why I pay for mine). 

But, really, all the other pics to me are just a difference between unstyled vs pro-styled hair.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Rant about Moremo 10 Presentation

Yep. Seems to be the case with whatever they sell. I do like the product but no need to change someone's curly hair like it's problematic. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Yep. Seems to be the case with whatever they sell. I do like the product but no need to change someone's curly hair like it's problematic. 

@GenXmuse yeah, they do all seem to do it.  It's such a shame.  

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi there I've been using it for years it is truly a great product that takes fly-aways and frizzies away. The video does show a small print "after professional and blowout". I have thick, soft waved long hair and don't blow-dry I air dry and honestly gives me a more flat and smooth look!! I know the before and afters seem dramatic but I can vouch for this one.
Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse   I don't know the product, but do agree that curly hair is always viewed as an issue to be straightened. Whether it's HSN or QVC, most of their hair care products and hair tools, when demonstrated, take curly hair to straight hair as if curly hair is an unwanted commodity.