Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

left to right are your faves? 

@wagirl - yes, left to right.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse 

I would thoroughly enjoy that but I don't have the thick skin that it takes to put oneself out there and survive the inevitable verbal abuse. You would be shocked at all the criticism YouTubers get. I rarely read the comments but at some point they have all talked about the negative and rude comments.  It sounds like some people are just there to leave nasty comments. It would crush me.

Honored Contributor

Rank my lip glosses???  I could never, just never! But, I'll tell you what I can do. I can pull out the five that I reach for the most. After all these years can anyone guess the  one lip tint that I use every single time I leave the house?  Rank my lip glosses💄...smh  That would be up there with ranking my children or dogs. Luckily for me I only have one child.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 

I don't think I've had the Estee Lauder and Lancome foundations at the same time. I used to love Estee Lauder but I had to stop using it with my face turned uber dry.  Estee Lauder was more of a daily wear and Lancome was and still is a more elevated event Foundation. I don't know why that is though. Why would I not want to look to be elevated all the time?

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

"Think outside the bottle"

Now that's a country western song title if I've ever seen one LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

Let's see your lineup! And anyone else's if they care to 😄

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Correct but it gets a little harder towards the right end.  I need to make it a point within the next few days to wear some of the foundations I haven't worn in quite some time. And some of these are skin tints.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Starting left to right. I accidentally forgot Fenty Pro filter. It probably goes at the end around the ordinary and Kosas.  Actually the ordinary, kosas and pro-filter are probably at the end because it's been so long since I've used them and don't remember how they wore.  Kosas is also at the end because it's "clean".  Not a fan of clean makeup.  I remember really liking the ordinary but it was definitely a cool weather foundation for me. Going to try it and the Kosad, Fenty Pro filter soon to see if I want to declutter them tomorrow I will do a ranking of my blushes 😊 20230601_124959.jpg

@monicakm

Just curious as to why you're not a fan of "clean makeup".  

TIA

Honored Contributor

They don't contain ingredients that keep products fresher longer.  What constitutes clean isn't clear.  Many feel like it's a marketing ploy. I don't know.  There doesn't seem to be a set guideline for clean beauty and because of this there is a lot of misinformation.  I have multiple Kosas products and they all seem to go bad faster than other clean beauty brands.  In fact they are the only brand that I have that have developed a rank odor over time.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - So your favorite is Lancôme? I have that one too. I need to check the expiration date because it's liquid. I think it's dated before the pandemic because I bought it at the Sephora in NYC. (DD and I visited there to see the special Friends exhibit.) 

I put my foundations in 3 categories: full, medium, and light coverage. My favorite, favorite is Voodoo Makeup Coconut Cream. My favorite medium coverage is Laura Geller Balance & Brighten. And my favorite light coverage is Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40. 

The above are just my favorites. I definitely have more in each category!  Smiley Wink