Honored Contributor

Starting left to right. I accidentally forgot Fenty Pro filter. It probably goes at the end around the ordinary and Kosas.  Actually the ordinary, kosas and pro-filter are probably at the end because it's been so long since I've used them and don't remember how they wore.  Kosas is also at the end because it's "clean".  Not a fan of clean makeup.  I remember really liking the ordinary but it was definitely a cool weather foundation for me. Going to try it and the Kosad, Fenty Pro filter soon to see if I want to declutter them tomorrow I will do a ranking of my blushes 😊 20230601_124959.jpg

Honored Contributor

Fun topic @monicakm . I will be interested to see what you keep!🙂

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - this is great.  Are you sure you can get all your blushes in one pic?  HAHAHA  Not sure I could.  I may have to do a ranking of my foundations too.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

No not sure but I can get creative.  At PT right now.

Honored Contributor

Very cool! You need a private channel where you try on the foundations. That would be fun and informative!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know The Ordinary had foundation. I thought they were into skincare only, not makeup. This is news to me. 

Monicakm, you could rank your lip glosses also. if they don't fit in one photo, you might make it work with two or three. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

The only one I have tried from that picture is the Lancome, I prefer Estee Lauder double wear.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Starting left to right. I accidentally forgot Fenty Pro filter. It probably goes at the end around the ordinary and Kosas.  Actually the ordinary, kosas and pro-filter are probably at the end because it's been so long since I've used them and don't remember how they wore.  Kosas is also at the end because it's "clean".  Not a fan of clean makeup.  I remember really liking the ordinary but it was definitely a cool weather foundation for me. Going to try it and the Kosad, Fenty Pro filter soon to see if I want to declutter them tomorrow I will do a ranking of my blushes 😊 20230601_124959.jpg

@monicakm @I wouldn't declutter them because you might find that mixing any of them might work for a specific purpose or that a particular one works well with a new primer. I'd try to think outside the bottle.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm @I love that posted this! Thank you for sharing....now I keep thinking about what my line-up would look like! Ha

Honored Contributor

left to right are your faves?