Honored Contributor

I'm just watching the latest James Welsh video about Sephora finally coming to the UK. This question doesn't have anything to do with that but it made me think about it. Can people from other countries join this forum? Can there be somebody here from Canada or Yugoslavia?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm just watching the latest James Welsh video about Sephora finally coming to the UK. This question doesn't have anything to do with that but it made me think about it. Can people from other countries join this forum? Can there be somebody here from Canada or Yugoslavia?

@monicakm 

absolutely people from other countries can join.

its just a website with a forum.

all you need to do is create an account.

some may be "legitimate", some may not be.

there are a lot of QVC?HSN groups on facebook and some of them have people from the UK and other countries on them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

Okay, thank you. I've never read anything that anyone posted that made me think they lived in a different country and I've wondered before if it was just USA residents. Now I know non-usa individuals could be here 😊

Respected Contributor

We have international beauty friends!😊

Honored Contributor

THOUSANDS of Canadians have winter homes in Scottsdale, AZ

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

QVC is a small board.  Would only be of interest to those who can use domestic shipping.  Mostly female too.  I am on an other board which has several nationalities, but English is the language there too.

Honored Contributor

Of course.  It's on the World Wide Web

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I realize that.  With one's email address, one's IP address is also known.  If a company chooses, they can block outside (out of the USA) email addresses.

Honored Contributor

...and no one here has ever indicated that they are outside of the US.  I suppose if they can post here there is absolutely no reason for them to divulge where they're from.  As I said, I was just curious.

Honored Contributor

Re: Random question

[ Edited ]

There is someone here that posted yesterday, or the day before, from Canada. They were asking about electric cars, hybrids or gas powered cars.