Honored Contributor

My DH will watch almost anything on TV except QVC, but was walking through the room Sat. morning and saw Ryan Seacrest’s new skincare line w/ Dr. Lancer. He stopped in his tracks.

I’ve been on his behind because I’ve found him “borrowing” my skincare on many occasions. I wouldn’t usually mind, but he slathers it on like it’s cold cream. SkinCeuticals is not inexpensive. He ordered 2 (!) sets of this men’s skincare since no a/d available. He thinks like me. If I like it, I have backups until it comes in again and if not what I thought, I return it. 

Anyone see the presentation and purchase?

Honored Contributor

Re: RYAN SEACREST’S SKINCARE

Jill was on last night with a 3-piece set of Lancer skincare for women.  She said she used it and talked to the buyers about bringing it to QVC about four years ago.  Apparently QVC has carried it for a while, but I've never seen it on.  I checked to see where else it was sold, and Sephora and Dermstore both carry it.  I don't know about the men's line though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

It was a good price for the set. I happened to see a minute of it. Funny how the set for women is smaller size products and costs more. 

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

It was a good price for the set. I happened to see a minute of it. Funny how the set for women is smaller size products and costs more. 

@FlowerBear   Isn’t that common? At dept. stores, the men don’t pay for alterations, but we do. Men’s shirts at my cleaners cost less to wash/iron than women’s and they’re bigger! At the drugstore, I purchase men’s shaving cream, razors, blades, etc. As soon as I see pink, I know it’ll cost more. 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus - I was under the impression he was just a spokesperson for this brand. And, is it cruelty free do you know?

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

@FlowerBear I know, women get taken advantage of. At a salon they always charge women more money for a haircut even if they have short hair like a man. They also overcharge women at the dry cleaners too.

Honored Contributor

There are no ingredients listed and 2 reviews, one said it is a sunscreen with chemicals in it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle 

On the video the rep states that it's both chemical and mineral. She didn't get a chance to elaborate much as there was alot of talking on. She kind of got cut off.

As stated below, no ingredient list for the men's trio but there is one for the womens. I haven't been to website to see what's there.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Shanus - I was under the impression he was just a spokesperson for this brand. And, is it cruelty free do you know?

@riley1   I don't know whether it's cruelty free, but you are correct that Ryan is the spokesperson (at least on QVC) for the men's side.  It's Dr. Lancer's skincare line.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I ordered the 3 piece set for men and at $45, it's much cheaper than Amazon, but...then I just noticed today that it is an Advance Order and won't be shipped until 7/25! Not sure if I'll cancel or not; previous reviews weren't too good.