Super Contributor
A couple posters talked about using the RTM on their dogs. I've been doing it occisionally, the smell so nice after. The chihuahua looks shiny and the bichon is able to comb. Today my oldest son said his noticed Lou the chihuahua hasn't been scratching for a couple weeks. He get dry skin and scratches a lot. My son was right though. Lou hasn't been itching and it's been a couple weeks that I've been using the RTM on him! No wonder the little guy comes over when I take it out
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Awe, good for Lou! I bet Chaz would love it if you shared that on his Facebook page.

Valued Contributor
On 7/1/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Awe, good for Lou! I bet Chaz would love it if you shared that on his Facebook page.

^This^ He loves hearing these stories!! That's Awesome!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

I use the 613 replenishing spray on my Maltese every day ,sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.It keeps his hair shinny and he smells wonderful. I also use WEN for pets

Chaz says he bathes all his dogs every week or sometimes more with his WEN for Pets.

Occasional Contributor

So glad it helped your dog. My dog has a long, thick coat. Took my RTM to her appointment with the vet. He seemed a bit surprised that there was nothing in there that couldn't be used on her...we're not a bit surprised. I haven't checked with him about the Kid's Detangler but it works wonders.

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz is the one who suggested this last year. I use it on my Beagle and he smells so good. My Havenesse won't let me spray him. Darn!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor
I gave the bichon a haircut today but no time for a bath so I grabbed the RTM and was spritzting her and Lou came running in from the kitchen so I sprayed him down too :-) I'm not on Facebook often but I will try and get it up there. Maybe someone else's dog would benefit from reading it
Super Contributor
On 7/1/2014 Nancy Drew said:

Chaz is the one who suggested this last year. I use it on my Beagle and he smells so good. My Havenesse won't let me spray him. Darn!

I was pretty shocked Lou let us spray him down since we use a spray bottle of water as an anti-barking tool. I'm glad he did though. This dog has an uncanny knack for knowing just what he needs
Honored Contributor

So cute that your dogs come running for their spritz. My Labs love BGT RTM!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras