Honored Contributor

I just started using Rogaine on my brows, hoping to grow back some of the hairs on my "tails".     I'm not a particularly hairy person to begin with, but the loss isn't the result of over tweezing.   I rarely ever tweezed.

After removing my  makeup at night, I dip a Qtip into the solution and brush lightly over my entire brow area.   They always caution against using too much and it getting into the eye area, but the Qtip controls the amount I'm using.  It supposedly takes a few months of continuous use to get results.

So ........  Has anyone had success growing brow hairs by consistent use of Rogaine?

Frequent Contributor

If this works I'll sure give it a try.

Occasional Contributor

I have used Rogaine on my eyebrows for quite sometime.  There has been some new hair growth, but nothing substantial. 

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44, I've heard of this, as well as using Latisse to fill in brows.  I haven't done either, but might try Latisse to fill in an over plucked area that just didn't grow back nicely.

Contributor

Be careful what you wish for!  Latisse not always fills in the sparse areas but may give you long lush brows that need to be tamed with a ponytail holder!

Super Contributor

Latisse works great to fill in eyebrows. I have used it for years!

Honored Contributor

RapidBrow is another good choice.