Honored Contributor

ROC Retinol Correct MAX Daily Hydrating Cream --- Any reviews?

I have just been seeing ads for this cream.  I think it must be fairly new.  It claims that this formula will keep your skin from drying out as a lot of products with retinol seem to do.

Anyone use this yet?  Curious as to how it performs, does it do what it says, etc.

I have never used any retinol because of the dryness and sensitivity issues.  Just wondering if this might be something I could tolerate?

Thanks for any and all comments.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: ROC Retinol Correct MAX Daily Hydrating Cream --- Any reviews?

[ Edited ]

I've been using ROC Retinol Correction serum and eye cream since early last summer.  I haven't had any problems  - really like the products.  I also use their Daily 5-in-1 moisturizer.  I was afraid to use a moisturizer with retinol over a serum with retinol.  Go for it.  Wish I'd started using retinol years ago.  I'm 65 - my skin looks pretty great for my age.  The  retinol in ROC isn't as strong as some so it's gentler.  The longer you use it the better it works for your skin.  Amazon has the best prices and a lot more of their products than you'll find in the stores.  They have a nice "resurfacing" kit with a moisturizer and serum with retinol - it's called Roc Retinol Correxion Max Wrinkle Resurfacing Anti-Aging Skin Care System - might be nice way for you to try it.  I'm going to try it myself.   ROC gets great reviews on Amazon too.

Honored Contributor

Re: ROC Retinol Correct MAX Daily Hydrating Cream --- Any reviews?

@FranandZoe wrote:

I've been using ROC Retinol Correction serum and eye cream since early last summer.  I haven't had any problems  - really like the products.  I also use their Daily 5-in-1 moisturizer.  I was afraid to use a moisturizer with retinol over a serum with retinol.  Go for it.  Wish I'd started using retinol years ago.  I'm 65 - my skin looks pretty great for my age.  The  retinol in ROC isn't as strong as some so it's gentler.  The longer you use it the better it works for your skin.  Amazon has the best prices and a lot more of their products than you'll find in the stores.  They have a nice "resurfacing" kit with a moisturizer and serum with retinol - it's called Roc Retinol Correxion Max Wrinkle Resurfacing Anti-Aging Skin Care System - might be nice way for you to try it.  I'm going to try it myself.   ROC gets great reviews on Amazon too.

@FranandZoe

I'm glad you are enjoying these proucts!  I have such stupid, sensitive skin that Ihave to really watch what I use.  This particular prouct caught my eye the way its described.  I thought maybe I would have less chance of a problem or reaction with it! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin