Respected Contributor

i liked her thoughts on applying blush, on the more mature face. i thought she was suppose to have a tsv, but don't see it listed anymore. I'm not a fan of JRT or SK, but i like that they have an older host, that some of us can relate too. MBR  or Carolyn, would be great.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

Jane was tolerable with RMS last night. I didn't hear her mention that she's 60 once. Maybe she has finally truly accepted it. Sometimes you have to keep saying what you can't believe in order to grasp it. LOL. I didn't hear her mention her daughters or CoCo either, which is refreshing.

Jane needs to present alone because when she's with others, especially younger hosts she tries much to hard to be cool, now and with it. 
I bought 3 items, and not eye makeup 😝. I like Jane...alone.

I also like Shawn...alone. 

Woman who constanly mention their age, are really saying,"I'm so young looking  I 'll bet you can't believe I'm 00. After  all ,she wears a size 8 in trousers. I'm 88, wear a size 12 in pants, and you don't know me , but I grant you I'm smaller than she is. PS I don't watch either and I'm always alone.

@HLP   I agree about lack of age acceptance or those who claim to look 10 yrs. younger and are complimented by those comments. It's always suspect to me. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   Well, my Mom at 80 looked every bit her age, yet folks complimented her on great/young she looked....wrinkles and all!!! Sometimes people just don't know what to say. Those that brag on themselves are over compensating for a lack of acceptance. 

I've been around many hundreds of women and a lot have this issue.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Terrific..,,,yet ANOTHER Host Bashing Thread bc the Q Forums just don't have enough of the nit picking bashing threads 👎

Not 1 discussion about the actual products from the show and there are a couple new to Q rms products. 

While Facebook has issues at least there are PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS.

@Chi-town girl   May I kindly suggest, instead of coming here and "bashing" posters, you may be more at ease with Facebook. 

If you'd like an RMS product review, I'd be glad to provide that, but as the OP, that was not my question.

Respected Contributor

if anyone ordered the lip2cheek duo, in angel and illusion, i'd love to hear a review. thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I watched the show as well & added a few products to my cart.  I've only used her brow powder which I love (that brush is worth the $ on its own).  I didn't buy anything because I'm still on the fence about her products.  Which ones do you use & love?  I was thinking of giving her primer and eye liners a try.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I didn't watch the show, so I will post my review of the products. First of all, I am willing to spend more if cosmetics are "clean" and free of chemicals. 

I purchase more make up than I will ever need. I like to experiment and find my favorite products.

That being said, I rarely return make up. I had to return the brow powder . I really wanted a clean brow powder, but it didn't look good on me.

The cream eyeshadows were a mess on me. They might be great for other women. 

The cream concealer doesn't cover much. 

The cream luminizers are probably the best items from her line for me. 

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Terrific..,,,yet ANOTHER Host Bashing Thread bc the Q Forums just don't have enough of the nit picking bashing threads 👎

Not 1 discussion about the actual products from the show and there are a couple new to Q rms products. 

While Facebook has issues at least there are PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS.

Get a hobby. 

Nit-picking a poster or host.  Same difference.  

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Shanus 

I watched the show as well & added a few products to my cart.  I've only used her brow powder which I love (that brush is worth the $ on its own).  I didn't buy anything because I'm still on the fence about her products.  Which ones do you use & love?  I was thinking of giving her primer and eye liners a try.

@SurferWife   I like the brow powder, too and like you the brush is the bomb. In fact, when I finished the brow powder, I used that brush w/ my ABH Brow Powder until it was gone and got another RMS Brow Powder. I also like the RMS Uncoverup Cream Foundation. I use it mostly like a concealer. The actual Un-coverup Concealer was a bit too full coverage for me. I have the lipstick in "Pretty Vacant"...a rosy pink. I tried the Lip2Cheek cream blush, but like my Nars or BB Pot Rouge better. The Beauty Oil is really nice, but not something I'd repurchase over my other oils. The Luminizer came in my original PR box, but I'm not big on highlighting, so never purchased my own.