Trusted Contributor
Hi all, I see the above mentioned bronzer is on sale and has great reviews. Does anyone have experience with this product? Would you prefer this one or the RMS powder bronzer? Please share.
Esteemed Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67    It has very good reviews.   

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: RMS Buriti Bronzer?

[ Edited ]

@Allthingsgirly67   I have it and it is a very subtle and natural color.  I put it on with a big thick brush on certain areas of my face.  It warms it up a bit and creates a slight glow. I tap it on the top of my nose and cheeks. 

I believe there are a few videos of Rose Marie applying it and demonstrating. 

Edited to add.   If you go onto the RMS website and look up the product,  there is a short video of RM demonstrating it.   

Trusted Contributor
Is it worth getting or is the powder bronzer better?
Honored Contributor

What I like is that her powders are talc free.

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
Hi all, I see the above mentioned bronzer is on sale and has great reviews. Does anyone have experience with this product? Would you prefer this one or the RMS powder bronzer? Please share.

@Allthingsgirly67  - I have the cream bronzer and ordered the powder yesterday.  The cream bronzer is very nice.  Like it alot.  I have light neutral skin tone and it looks good on me.  Very easy to blend, subtle color yet my skin looks warmed and still natural.  I'm glad I purchased it.  As @nyc1 posted, check out her website.  RMS usually has a video on products so you can see how she applies it.