Honored Contributor

I just ordered the brow powder in medium.  Been wanting to try it so decided to go ahead and order it.  Hope I like it.  The blush on RMS's website is now a better deal than on the Q.  There are more colors on the website.  The only color that I might have been interested in is the pink/Rose one - the Sangria and Hanky Panky look way too dark for me.  Have so much blush as it is, decided to pass on that.

Esteemed Contributor

MINE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE TOMORROW AS WELL PECKY AND WSMOM!

JudyL, YOU WILL LOVE THE BROW POWDER.  VERY NATURAL LOOKING.  HAVE THE DARKEST SHADE.

ENJOY!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 - thanks for letting m know about the brow powder.  One question - do you put a brow gel on afterwards?

Esteemed Contributor

I DO NOT JudyL, BUT YOU CERTAINLY CAN.  HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!!

LET ME KNOW!

Trusted Contributor

Her lipsticks are super and not drying. I love watching her. She has alot of knowledge on application dos and donts. Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

I don't know if you have tried the oil yet but if not I have been using it for about 2 months and I love it. I'm 71 yrs old and still have a nice complextion and this oil helps. It absords immediately into the skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily at all, just gives you a nice glow. I'll be ordering again. Hope this helped.