Regular Contributor
Hi chayse...I also ordered on April 27th, nothing has arrived. The highlighter in rich has shipped. All others are still “prepping”. . I really want to see reviews but I have to wait.....back ordered I guess..... I also ordered st tropez face water mist....same story back order...prepping...lol
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector and @Shanus - The sun finally came out this afternoon long enough to try the foundation!

It's the perfect match! Yay! DD helped me. She has done makeup for weddings and proms, so I always run things by her!

I went with Ivory #11. I was trying to decide between that and Buff Beige #11.5. As I posted before Shawn and Rose-Marie never discussed ALL of the shades, so I was guessing!  My skin is warm toned, and I am light, but on the lighter side of light- not that close at all to medium.

I'm getting so I like a light coverage, and to get that I really had to blend it in. The finish is nice. It's not matte; I would say it's a soft dewy finish. It's not shiny at all. I've had it on for a while and it still looks good. I usually use a setting spray or Mally's Face Defender to set my makeup, but today I didn't. And it still looks good!

I can see it would also for those who want a heavier coverage. They could use a tad more and blend it in.

So I'm happy with it! I also got the concealer. I'll try that one tomorrow afternoon!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @beach-mom  ... thanks for the review.  Let us know if you like the concealer.   TIA

Contributor

Hi Goldengirl17.    Received all items I ordered from RMS beauty today.  Anxious to try tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

Hi all.  I purchased the mascara and lip balms.  I have good and bad here.   LOVE the mascara.  It has a nice consistency,  thickens/lengthens and doesn't clump.  I top it with the Lancome Deficils mascara.  The two together work beautifully.  I would definitely purchase again.

HATE the balms (bought the set of 3).  They were dry, tasted strange and did not feel good on my lips.  The colors were not so flattering either, IMO.  Sadly I returned those.