Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@beach-mom  ... I did enjoy the show.  But I would have liked if they had given a better description of the shades of the concealer and the foundation.  I didn't find the descriptions on the RMS website too helpful.   

@Boehm Collector   Can you get to Sephora to ask a CS rep?

Valued Contributor

@Shanus @Boehm Collector 

Hi for those of you looking for color matches on RMS you can go to Credo Beauty's website for a live chat  . I use only cruelty free beauty and this is where I do most of my shopping . They are fabulous . They sell the full range of RMS Beauty . You can email or  live chat . They are extremely helpful and you can even upload photos of yourself if you want . Whenever I chat for color recommendations its always spot on.

Have a great weekend 

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Why don't they do a mascara demo on someone that has short/normal lashes instead of a model who has "lashes out to there?"

That's a good point! Also, they show lipstick on these models who have obviously had lip injections. They certainly rarely show them on thin aged lips.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RMS Beauty Show

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Shanus  ... I did enjoy the show.  But I would have liked if they had given a better description of the shades of the concealer and the foundation.  I didn't find the descriptions on the RMS website too helpful.   

@Boehm Collector   Can you get to Sephora to ask a CS rep?

@Shanus   ... I contacted CS at the RMS Beauty website.  They were very helpful.  Now I know what color I need to buy.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector and @Shanus- I ended up getting the Ivory. I hope it works! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom  ..let us know if you like it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: RMS Beauty Show

[ Edited ]

The things I ordered still show as PREPARING YOUR ORDER ...  from April 27?!!!  What is taking so long?  It may be time to check in with the QVC team to see what's up if nothing has shipped by the end of today.

Edited to add.  Looks like the label was prepared and it shows shipped!  It's a start.  Hoping it doesn't transfer to Mail Innovations.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@beach-mom  ..let us know if you like it.  

I will @Boehm Collector! They shipped yesterday, so unless they decide to "vacation" at another post office I should get them soon!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@Shanus @Boehm Collector 

Hi for those of you looking for color matches on RMS you can go to Credo Beauty's website for a live chat  . I use only cruelty free beauty and this is where I do most of my shopping . They are fabulous . They sell the full range of RMS Beauty . You can email or  live chat . They are extremely helpful and you can even upload photos of yourself if you want . Whenever I chat for color recommendations its always spot on.

Have a great weekend 

I went to the Credo site and my McAfee Security software told me, 'this site is not private.' I don't know why or what it means but boy I got off in a hurry. Just sayin'.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered 4 items from RMS show early when it aired. . II initially showed preparing order until today. Now says on backorder.