Honored Contributor

RMS Beauty Eyebrow Powder - Thank You Ladies!

To be honest, I can't remember who recommended the RMS eyebrow powder.  I know there are quite a few here that use it.  Received the medium today.  Of course, even though it is hot as hades today and I am not wearing any makeup, I had to try this.  When I first saw it, I thought it was going to be too dark.  So off to the bathroom I went.  Was a little hesitant in application and at first I applied it too light.  Told myself, "be bold woman it's only makeup!"  So added a bit more and liked it much better and the shade is good too.  It does have some red in it but think that will be ok for me.  Did not put any brow gel on as I want to see how this does on its own first.   The brush is the bomb!  It is so easy to apply and I love it.

Don't know what it was the first time I tried this a year or so ago that I didn't like but I like it now!  Thank you to all who recommended this product!

Respected Contributor

Re: RMS Beauty Eyebrow Powder - Thank You Ladies!

@JudyL  I use it and recommend it on these threads all the time and so I hope it was me.😊 Glad to hear you like it. 

I use the light and really love it. I have also used it in my hairline and on my part which is looking light.

I know @Shanus also like the RMS line. I'm so glad I discovered this brand on QVC. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

@JudyL  I use it and recommend it on these threads all the time and so I hope it was me.😊 Glad to hear you like it. 

I use the light and really love it. I have also used it in my hairline and on my part which is looking light.

I know @Shanus also like the RMS line. I'm so glad I discovered this brand on QVC. 

@KBEANS  - I also ordered the Light as I wasn't sure which one would work best for me.  The Light has not shown up yet.  Will try it when it arrives and let you know.  Wondering what it would be like to mix the two....hmmm....

I really am liking everything I've tried so far - 3 blushes and now the eyebrow powder.  Still have the Illuminzer coming  and the concealer too.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  I love the creme blush. I have 3. I like Spell the best. it lasts on me which has never happened before with cremes.

I apply it as she said high on the check bones. I use a brush with it too.

I disliked her uncover up foundation in the jar, but retried it 2 weeks ago and I changed my mind. The concealer is very good too.

I recently bought the Laura Mercier creme blush in a tube.

I also like that. They ain't kidding to just use a drop. The only problem is more than a drop comes out and it's too much, otherwise it's long lasting on me as well. 
Did you try this?

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@JudyL  I love the creme blush. I have 3. I like Spell the best. it lasts on me which has never happened before with cremes.

I apply it as she said high on the check bones. I use a brush with it too.

I disliked her uncover up foundation in the jar, but retried it 2 weeks ago and I changed my mind. The concealer is very good too.

I recently bought the Laura Mercier creme blush in a tube.

I also like that. They ain't kidding to just use a drop. The only problem is more than a drop comes out and it's too much, otherwise it's long lasting on me as well. 
Did you try this?

@KBEANS  - Cream blushes never stay one me.  Within minutes, no matter how I prep my skin, it's all gone.  Looks like I never put blush on.  Tried so many with all the same results that I'm not willing to try other brands right now.   I'm glad for you though that the RMS cream blushes work.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS 

I also recently bought this product after seeing the positive comments.

It's the first beauty item I've bought from QVC in years, and, I was very pleasantly surprised.

I got the set with the powder, pencil & sharpener and the brush.  It was on sale and I had a coupon, so it was quite reasonable.  I figured if I hated it, I could give it away.

It really is a good product and does a nice job defining my sparse brows.  I got the medium and it is perfect.

Had never heard of RMS brand before, but will have to pay more attention. 

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  - glad you like it! 

Respected Contributor

I love it and use it in dark. I was an over plucker and now have thyroid issues. That, along with grey mixed in my brows leaves a lot to be desired in my brow area. RMS is great for me! I wish she'd change her eyeshadow delivery system. Too much waste each time I use it.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.