Contributor
Kristie Alley passed away today from cancer. She was a favorite of mine.
Trusted Contributor

Her name was Kirstie, not Kristie.

She sure was fun and funny on Cheers, as Rebecca Howe. I got a big kick out of her character and she was a real star.

I'm so sorry she's gone.

Contributor
Yes, sorry. Kirstie.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unnecessary rudeness

Honored Contributor

Why is this posted in BEAUTY?

Respected Contributor

She was a decent actress, but it was overshadowed by her bizarre social media comments and feuds over politics and scientology in her later years. I'm glad to hear she was charitable because she was a crazy conspiracy theorist who spread dangerous information.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

This was very sad news.  I really liked her and it was so sudden, for all of us anyway.

Good for her though, keeping her illness private in her last days.  RIP Ms alley.

Repetitive posts should be acceptable.  Many don't have the time to look through the posts "just in case" there is one already on the subject. 

Respected Contributor

Re: RIP Kristie

[ Edited ]

@JJsMom wrote:

She was a decent actress, but it was overshadowed by her bizarre social media comments and feuds over politics and scientology in her later years. I'm glad to hear she was charitable because she was a crazy conspiracy theorist who spread dangerous information.

...eye roll...

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

Yes! And she has no connection to beauty or the beauty industry so why is this thread in Beauty Forum?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Why is this posted in BEAUTY?

That was my initial thought too.

Seems like it's a competition/race to post a death notice in Q SHOPPING forums.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri