Honored Contributor

Re: REVLON ILLUMANANCE FOUNDATION, WOW!!

@Dazlin wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  @JeanLouiseFinch , others , I wore the foundation all day yesterday...im super happy with it.  Application is effortless,  I didn't even use my blender sponge.  The consistency is like an emollient serum/lotion, thin, but covers nicely.  Didn't settle into pores, or lines, and stayed perfect the entire day. My face actually felt dewy to the touch.  I was outside alot, did my horses, walked the dogs, no issues with color, or oxidation.  Nice finish on my skin.  I don't use primers,  just toner, C serum, Shiseido spf 42, moisturizer,  then a bit of finishing powder.  I love it so much, I may see if Ulta will take back my Loreal infallible..I have no need for it now, and this Revlon suits me much better in shade and beautiful finish.   This is just my experience,  can't say how others will like it.

@Dazlin wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  @JeanLouiseFinch , others , I wore the foundation all day yesterday...im super happy with it.  Application is effortless,  I didn't even use my blender sponge.  The consistency is like an emollient serum/lotion, thin, but covers nicely.  Didn't settle into pores, or lines, and stayed perfect the entire day. My face actually felt dewy to the touch.  I was outside alot, did my horses, walked the dogs, no issues with color, or oxidation.  Nice finish on my skin.  I don't use primers,  just toner, C serum, Shiseido spf 42, moisturizer,  then a bit of finishing powder.  I love it so much, I may see if Ulta will take back my Loreal infallible..I have no need for it now, and this Revlon suits me much better in shade and beautiful finish.   This is just my experience,  can't say how others will like it.

@Dazlin - that is so wonderful that the foundation worked so well for you.  Will definitely put on my wish list.  Thank you for letting us know!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

It sounds so nice and you really gave it a workout!  I am going to buy it and I hope I can find a shade that works for me. I am fair and so many shades are too yellow on me.  I have a $5 coupon for this that I received from Walgreen, so I'm happy to go and get it!

Thanks so much for this nice description!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 , I'm very fair with cool undertones...I bought shade 109...its the lightest of two fairs, no yellow in this one, its cool undertones.  I viewed online, then liked it in person.  

Honored Contributor

I purchased the cool beige today.  It is the perfect color with absolutely no yellow. It looks so natural on and love the consistency.  Thanks @Dazlin  for suggesting it.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky ...so happy you like it

😁

Trusted Contributor

I can't figure out what shade I need....I looked online but can't find any help for that. I bought light beige but that's too light. I use 1N2 in Estee Lauder foundation.
@Dazlin how did you get your shade right the first time?
Respected Contributor

@Midmod , I looked at the colors on a few sites, and I always go to the lightest shade.  I saw there were 2 shades of Ivory...the Light Ivory had a bit of pink in it, and the other had a bit of yellow...so I was pretty sure I wanted the Light Ivory 109, said for cool undertones.   That said, I learned not to order online without seeing in person, colors alway look different.   So I went into Walmart and saw the shade I wanted, and it worked out really well.  If you can get to a store, your better off seeing it in person.   Maybe bring your E.L with you, compare.  You can always return it.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I were in a nearby large city this afternoon and I made a special stop at Ulta to look at and hopefully purchase this foundation.

Well, some Ulta stores carry Revlon, others do not.   Of course the one I stopped at did not carry it but I could go clear across town and out of my way to the other store.  I decided I'd just go to walmart and take a chance on picking the right color.

Trusted Contributor

@Dazlin
I was in the store. I looked at them all and couldn't figure it out. I only ordered online because if I ordered thru the Walmart app, I could get a $8 reward
Trusted Contributor

So I went to the Ulta site and they recommended #109, soft ivory. What I have and will return today is #117, light beige.
If #117 is too light, wouldn't #109 be way too light?? 🤔