Respected Contributor

REVLON ILLUMANANCE FOUNDATION, WOW!!

20230428_134926.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: REVLON ILLUMANANCE FOUNDATION, WOW!!

After looking at Nars, I searched for a dupe, and Revlon Illumanance came up.  So today I checked it out in Walmart...looked so beautiful, I had to buy it.

So just tried it on...its amazing,  so hydrating,  with a very slight sheen.  Super easy application and just looks overall gorgeous on me.  I got the lightest cool shade..absolutely no yellow,  and looks soft and natural on.  Slight dewy look, but just a healthy look.  Not at all pasty, and teeny bit goes a long way.  $13.48.  

Reminds me of lancome Regenerist, but even more natural looking, and much much better shade for me.

I won't bother with Nars after trying this.

I hope those of you who love Nars, go take a look at this one...lots of shades, nice emollient ingredients.   Had to share 😃

Respected Contributor

What a great review. I'm going to give this foundation a try.

Respected Contributor

Thanks! Will try!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin   Please post after you've worn it with a primer, without, if it oxidizes, what it's like after you've have given an all day wear test, etc..  I've seen some reviews that sound kinda iffy.  

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin - great review!  thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin   Please post after you've worn it with a primer, without, if it oxidizes, what it's like after you've have given an all day wear test, etc..  I've seen some reviews that sound kinda iffy.  

@JeanLouiseFinch I have tried this foundation in the light beige shade and while it looks nice after application I feel like it does oxidize not long after.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

Do you have dry skin --- any lines?  I'm wondering how this would do on my mature skin.  Yes, please post after you have worn it for a while so we can see how it stands the test of time.  Thanks! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  @JeanLouiseFinch , others , I wore the foundation all day yesterday...im super happy with it.  Application is effortless,  I didn't even use my blender sponge.  The consistency is like an emollient serum/lotion, thin, but covers nicely.  Didn't settle into pores, or lines, and stayed perfect the entire day. My face actually felt dewy to the touch.  I was outside alot, did my horses, walked the dogs, no issues with color, or oxidation.  Nice finish on my skin.  I don't use primers,  just toner, C serum, Shiseido spf 42, moisturizer,  then a bit of finishing powder.  I love it so much, I may see if Ulta will take back my Loreal infallible..I have no need for it now, and this Revlon suits me much better in shade and beautiful finish.   This is just my experience,  can't say how others will like it.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  @JeanLouiseFinch , others , I wore the foundation all day yesterday...im super happy with it.  Application is effortless,  I didn't even use my blender sponge.  The consistency is like an emollient serum/lotion, thin, but covers nicely.  Didn't settle into pores, or lines, and stayed perfect the entire day. My face actually felt dewy to the touch.  I was outside alot, did my horses, walked the dogs, no issues with color, or oxidation.  Nice finish on my skin.  I don't use primers,  just toner, C serum, Shiseido spf 42, moisturizer,  then a bit of finishing powder.  I love it so much, I may see if Ulta will take back my Loreal infallible..I have no need for it now, and this Revlon suits me much better in shade and beautiful finish.   This is just my experience,  can't say how others will like it.

Wow, that's quite an endorsement!  Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, @Dazlin.