Honored Contributor

REVIEW on 5 in 1 cream eye shadow

Used my new 5 in 1 cream eye shadow today.

Love it.!!! I used it as my base color and then used my Almay 3 color quad over the 5 in 1 base.

I dabbed my 5 in 1 cream eye shadow base on a couple of areas on my eye lid and brow bone area and them smoothed it on using my finger. A little dab goes a long way.

My Almay eye shadow went on smoothly. My eyes were brightened, color stayed true the entire day. Made my eyes stand out. I am really pleased with the new 5 in 1 cream base eye shadow.

Regular Contributor

Re: REVIEW on 5 in 1 cream eye shadow

Glad you're loving it! What color are you using? I love Bare Beige and whatever the Petal one is. I use them almost every day, alone or with other color.

Respected Contributor

Great review! Will check this out- even though I need another eye shadow product in ANY formula like a hole in my head. Hey! I'm unstoppable.

Thanks for taking the time to post your results! Sounds nice!

Valued Contributor

I own one that came with the neutral eye tutorial. I like to wear it to tone down real dark shades or help catch the sparkles on the glittery shadows. It's called Bare Beige. I would get another one when that is used up.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the review. I haven't tried them yet. My DD got sample sizes free at the BE boutique and she loves them!

Trusted Contributor

I like them also...got a 4 set several month's ago. I wore them a few times with a lighter shade all over then used Stone on the corners for a light daytime look.

Now I wear them only as base colors...and use one of the BE Velvets in my outer corners, or whatever shadow I'm using that day.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~