Honored Contributor

REVIEW - Bobbi Brown New Foundation

[ Edited ]

It's called Skin Long Wear Fluid Powder foundation - SPF 20.  It's ideal for oily skin but also for normal.  I have normal skin and I love the finish which is a soft matte (you can't tell your are wearing foundation).  I applied very little dipping my sponge into the fluid and spreading out.    It gave me medium coverage in the first application.  This is a fluid to powder foundation but it does not look like powder on your skin.  At my age, I don't want to be glowing from ear to ear that's why I chose this to begin with.  It is suppose to be a long wear 12 hr.  It is $40 for 1 fl. oz.  I like it very much and finally there are different undertones.  I am a light pink undertone and it is perfect.  If you are normal to oily, check it out. It's sweatproof too.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: REVIEW - Bobbi Brown New Foundation

Thanks for posting your review @Katcat1 . I am also at a don't want to be so glowing age. And love the sweat proof aspect.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Happy it's working out for you. It's definitely not for normal/dry skin types. I personally think a little glow is more youthful...but that's just me. 

Honored Contributor

I like some of the BB foundations but I cannot think of a company (well maybe EL) that has a worse choice of colors!  Nothing they make matches me,

I have to mix a warm and a cool color.  They used to make a great light color, but now it is chalky and way too light!