Honored Contributor

Years ago I tried Hope in a Jar and thought it was okay. I decided the other day to try the new RENEWED one and purchased the smallest size for $16.  I want to use every day to see if there is any difference in my skin.  I currently use less expensive products. I use marula oil too at night and won't give that up but I still love a moisturizer during the day.  Does any one use the RENEWED Hope in a Jar?  Have you noticed a difference in your skin?  What?  Please share. Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

i was using hope in a jar for yrs.. and i got tired of it, seeems like it's doing nothing for me, so i bought an otc moisturizer... i'll let you know how it goes, only been using it for 3 days, but it is much cheaper, dont wanna spend the $ if it's doing nothing.. i do use purity & the microdelivery i like that

Trusted Contributor

I never had luck with the original HIAJ but I'm interested in checking out the new version. Anyone know what the difference in ingredients is and why the new version may be better than the old?

Kat, where did you get the small jar? I thought I may have seen some small jars at the checkout counters at Ulta a couple of weeks ago.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

I never had luck with the original HIAJ but I'm interested in checking out the new version. Anyone know what the difference in ingredients is and why the new version may be better than the old?

Kat, where did you get the small jar? I thought I may have seen some small jars at the checkout counters at Ulta a couple of weeks ago.

I bought it at Nordstrom.  It's .5 oz. for $16.  It should last a couple of weeks or more using once a day because it spreads nicely so you don't need a lot.

kindness is strength