Respected Contributor

I think I actually owned that Lancome e/s, but I didn't like the formula & it was a bit too orange for me.

I have several shades of red/reddish brown e/s that I wear & love.

They look really pretty on my hazel/green eyes.

Mac Cranberry, Shady Santa, Haute Sauce, Swiss Chocolate, Devoted To Chili, Werk Werk Werk, Firewerk The Room...I have them all.

I don't wear them smeared on my eye like that picture, though.

I like it, depending on the shade, smudged along the lash line & then I use a dark eyeliner against the actual lashes.

Or just on the outer corner & under the lower lashes.

Respected Contributor

I think all colors of eyeshadow look good on some people, and not so attractive on others.

As @Dusty1 pointed out, really depends on an individual's coloring. Those type of shades on me always make me look as if I've been crying.

Honored Contributor

Well since I wasn't around thousands of years ago, it's new to me Smiley Wink  And I haven't noticed it on anyone in the 62 years I've been on this planet.  Variations of red, yes, but not out and out RED.

Honored Contributor

Talk about making one's eyes look sickly.  This would do it!

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

I couldn't pull off orange and coral (I tried a pumpkin color for Thanksgiving...NO) but I like it on the right skintone-person-eye color-application.

Honored Contributor

The biggest tragedy is her mascara application Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Thanks for the list of shadows.  I'm going to see if any of them are still available Smiley Happy  Some of the colors sound familiar.  I might have one of them in a sparkly cranberry color.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

I have the pink shade in the MAC lineup and have to fight myself to wear something else or I'd wear it all the time LOL

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

I looked at the other shades too.  Can't wear any of those.

Valued Contributor

With the right skin tone and if applied correctly (and not messy like the pic) it may look nice. It May not work for everyone, though.