Esteemed Contributor

Sandra looked beautiful and Alberti were perfect to host the event.

Seeing Chaz in his element was nice.  

Surfed by a couple of times but not a fan of background noise either.

The problem is the majority of the products and some of the vendors just not watchable.

Respected Contributor

Red Carpet Beauty 2 days AFTER the event didn't make any sense to me.  Prior to the event would have.  Since there was nothing new,  why even bother?   I understand it was a different platform for the products, but we all know they were the same same same items we see week after week...  the same vendors.  I flipped it on several times and was totally underwhelmed.  Sandra was gorgeous, but they needed to give her a few new vendors.   How about NARS?  LAURA MERCIER?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RED CARPET BEAUTY

[ Edited ]

Flipped over a couple of times. Totally unimpressed. I did peek at the product lineup beforehand.

Except that the concealer was interesting. But I hardly use it, so...

I liked Sandra's blue dress. But not that thrilled with her as a host.

Honored Contributor

@TYwrote:

As usual QVC is a day late and a dollar short promoting red carpet this and that beauty. Award season is over and everyone has moved on.

What beauty products A listers use or don't use isn't particularly relevant and they get the stuff that they use for free as companies hope that they will get publicity if some celeb posts something on social media about whatever product it is.

exactly do it before the awards show now

it's yesterdays' newspaper--in the recycling bag

Respected Contributor

I didn't get to see the Red Carpet so I searched Recently Aired items. Nothing jumped out at me. The Westmore Concealer looked interesting but I have a feeling that it might not work for dry skin. Jay Manuel has a foundation like that and it's not good on dry skin.

Trusted Contributor

I like Sandra and Alberti but what was the point of this? Beauty stuff on a roof and a fake party two days after the awards - who cares? 

Honored Contributor

Same, same old as from PA, why bother to fly these hosts out to LA??

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle

Not just the hosts, but they sent out a bunch of the regular QVC models too. Along with the behind the scenes production crew (some of them looked like they were the fake party guests at the bar) that must have cost QVC a lot of money to air a show from L.A.