Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,756
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?

I've been following Hannah Martin (BB's artist from U.K.) & Wayne Goss, but interested in others who maybe have ideas for not the teen-30/40 year olds.

 

Suggestions?

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,447
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?

[ Edited ]
Lisa Etheridge comes with experience. She's truly amazing on anything that you might desire knowing. Plus! Love her English. Sharon makeup artist 70 shows simple easy solutions aging face name of her channel twominutetips. Both are artists! 💁
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,660
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?


@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Lisa Etheridge comes with experience. She's truly amazing on anything that you might desire knowing. Plus! Love her English. Sharon makeup artist 70 shows simple easy solutions aging face name of her channel twominutetips. Both are artists! 💁

 

 

IT is Lisa Eldridge not Etheridge and she has her own web site.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,756
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?

@Sweet_Serenity. Just type in Sharon on YouTube? Have seen Lisa looking at Lancôme.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,447
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?


@KathyPet wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Lisa Etheridge comes with experience. She's truly amazing on anything that you might desire knowing. Plus! Love her English. Sharon makeup artist 70 shows simple easy solutions aging face name of her channel twominutetips. Both are artists! 💁

 

 

IT is Lisa Eldridge not Etheridge and she has her own web site.


Had a feeling incorrectly spelled. Then puppy wanted attention! 💁 Thanks for helping out. Lisa one of the best! Watch her video on Marliyn iconic makeup! Amazing!🙋
Regular Contributor
Posts: 177
Registered: ‎03-14-2014

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?

Angie's channel,Hot n Flashy is one of my favorites! Also, Nathalie the Beauty Diva,Mary Ellen After 60, Palm Springs Cindy, Marnie Goldberg's channel, MsGoldgirl, Trish Oliver, Glitzy Fritzy, Sugarpuffandfluff, Cinnamon Girl beauty are also some of my favorites of more mature YouTubers.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,977
Registered: ‎09-12-2013

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?


@Shanus wrote:

I've been following Hannah Martin (BB's artist from U.K.) & Wayne Goss, but interested in others who maybe have ideas for not the teen-30/40 year olds.

 

Suggestions?

 


@Shanus  One more- uppiebeads. Love her. She is awesome

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,600
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?

Kathy A , Laura Shakeup, Megan Jones, Marla Robinson and Uppie Beads59

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,354
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?

Hot and Flashy and Wayne Goss are my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,821
Registered: ‎10-21-2010

Re: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUTUBE MAKEUP ARTISTS TO FOLLOW?

Emily Noel