Frequent Contributor

Mally, Really ?? Your FB page shows the model you use for mascara. The girl with EXTREMLY long lashes wo anything. How stupid are we?? She could use wet wild and look like your after !!! Come on now. lets be real !!!! Use girls w skimpy lashes. then we can see how magical your product is !!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Not the spider lashes again?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
On 9/10/2014 lisrobreib said:

Mally, Really ?? Your FB page shows the model you use for mascara. The girl with EXTREMLY long lashes wo anything. How stupid are we?? She could use wet wild and look like your after !!! Come on now. lets be real !!!! Use girls w skimpy lashes. then we can see how magical your product is !!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I agree with you. The same goes for the Nick Chavez (is he on any longer) and WEN hair models. These models already have lush, gorgeous thick hair.

I want to see wonders with a lady that has "cat hair".

I turn the channel when I see this happen.

Honored Contributor

After all the complaints about that look, I am truly surprised she posted a picture of that model on her FB page?

Speaking of Mally, I haven't seen her on in awhile. Maybe I missed her shows but I kind of enjoy her craziness (a nice break of the boring, bland other beauty shows, lol).

Honored Contributor
On 9/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

After all the complaints about that look, I am truly surprised she posted a picture of that model on her FB page?

Speaking of Mally, I haven't seen her on in awhile. Maybe I missed her shows but I kind of enjoy her craziness (a nice break of the boring, bland other beauty shows, lol).

Some of us just had our AD's cancelled - two different AD's - so that might be why she hasn't been on in a while. I'm sure she'll be back when she can. Not happy about the cancellation though.

Honored Contributor
On 9/10/2014 beach-mom said:
On 9/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

Some of us just had our AD's cancelled - two different AD's - so that might be why she hasn't been on in a while. I'm sure she'll be back when she can. Not happy about the cancellation though.

aww bummer! Strange! I hope all is well with her.

Honored Contributor

well, speak of the {#emotions_dlg.devil2}, I got an email from Mally's website today stating that Mally has some shows coming up on QVC with some amazois deal, lol!

Super Contributor
On 9/10/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 9/10/2014 lisrobreib said:

I agree with you. The same goes for the Nick Chavez (is he on any longer) and WEN hair models. These models already have lush, gorgeous thick hair.

I want to see wonders with a lady that has "cat hair".

I turn the channel when I see this happen.

Actually, Nick has 2 shows on Monday coming up, and is usually on at least once a month on QVC. He does use models who have "cat hair" and I myself have "cat hair." He cuts and colors my hair, and he does make it look like I have a lot more hair than I actually do. It isn't all smoke and mirrors.

Hope everyone is having a good day ...

Janice

Frequent Contributor

I think her model with those lashes looks plan old stupid !

Honored Contributor

I am watching her 2 hour show from this morning (I recorded it), and the mascara demo is worse than ever! I swear it is like she is purposely doing the opposite of what everyone is saying she should do! LOL!