Valued Contributor

So I am watching Evine and The liquid lifting foundation (new) seemed to work well on the model Linda.

I may try depending on your recs today and also how true do the shades run. I am usually a light-medium to medium neutral....suggestions?

Honored Contributor

@sandylu  Are you able to get out?  If so, go to Walgreens and they have a tool they will press to your skin to get your correct shade for No 7 foundations.  No 7 foundations are excellent and reasonably priced.  The sales associate should be able to lead you to correct No 7 product.  It is very difficult to buy foundation on TV because shades run so differently for each brand.  However, you can purchase and hope it works out but I thought I would save you some money and get you the correct shade with a wonderful product.  I have No 7 tinted moisturizer, Lift and Luminate foundation, Beautiful Skin day moisturizer spf 15, Restore and Renew night cream for face and neck and No 7 eye cream.  Check it out online and good luck to you.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@sandylu  Are you able to get out?  If so, go to Walgreens and they have a tool they will press to your skin to get your correct shade for No 7 foundations.  No 7 foundations are excellent and reasonably priced.  The sales associate should be able to lead you to correct No 7 product.  It is very difficult to buy foundation on TV because shades run so differently for each brand.  However, you can purchase and hope it works out but I thought I would save you some money and get you the correct shade with a wonderful product.  I have No 7 tinted moisturizer, Lift and Luminate foundation, Beautiful Skin day moisturizer spf 15, Restore and Renew night cream for face and neck and No 7 eye cream.  Check it out online and good luck to you.

Walgreens doesnt sell Boots No. 7 in their stores here in the South-availability may only be regional.

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

So I am watching Evine and The liquid lifting foundation (new) seemed to work well on the model Linda.

I may try depending on your recs today and also how true do the shades run. I am usually a light-medium to medium neutral....suggestions?

The mu undertones look warm (yellow). Are you warm toned?

My undertones are cool so this wasnt a probable match for me.