Honored Contributor

Re: RAVE REVIEW - PRODUCT FOR FINE, THINNING HAIR

@Thats Me  That was me.  I have been using for over 10 years maybe longer.  I did try a couple of other brands but they could not come close to the results with this product.  You are welcome.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@lkat  Glad you found it.  I hope you like it.  My hair is short and I use 4 to 6 sprays on damp hair and then blow dry.  Enjoy your weekend.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Mine is coming from Walmart. 8oz bottle for $14.75.  Free shipping.  When I googled yesterday, Ulta showed it as sold out and Walmart was the next listing, so I went with that.  It's shipping from a 3rd party seller, Beautyvice and it's the same pic as shown on this thread.  Shipping will take a week, but hey, I'm used to longer shipping times from QVC.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@Swedishmiss  .. thank you for your review.  I just placed an order for it.  

Respected Contributor

@Swedishmiss  So glad you found a product that gives your hair body without dryness & soft to the touch! Heart

Honored Contributor

Here are the ingredients: Water (Aqua), Amp-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Ascophyllumnudosumextract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Neptune Kelp Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-4, PEG-7 Dimethicone Amine, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Daminomethyl Propanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Trusted Contributor

Well I do thank you for telling us about such an amazing product! It changed how I feel about managing my hair.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss So I saw this post and decided to try this product.  The bottle says to "mist" the hair; however, when I push the pump it comes out in a stream.  What a mess it turned out to be.  Does yours come out in a mist?

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Swedishmiss So I saw this post and decided to try this product.  The bottle says to "mist" the hair; however, when I push the pump it comes out in a stream.  What a mess it turned out to be.  Does yours come out in a mist?

Yes, the bottle says ‘spraygel’, but it is more of a thin gel than a spray.  It does not “mist”.

I’m not wild about how it dispenses, but I love the product.  HTH

Contributor

I bought some of the spray gel recently too and mine comes out as a spray almost a mist. Definitely not a stream. Love the product.