Esteemed Contributor

91jXjh7+GuL._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Interested in some oceanfront property?

Respected Contributor

@Disappointed Toni  Oh goodness!  I guess you didn't realize that you'll have about as much luck lighting a magic candle,  as you will slathering on moisturizer to 'get rid of wrinkles.'

You can slow things down with protective measures:  A healthy lifestyle and diet, daily sunscreen and moisturizing. Good DNA is a major contributor, too.  

But,  once those wrinkles are carved into your face, they aren't going anywhere.  They may temporarily appear less fierce, with moisturizing. So, yes, moisturizing is necessary, but NO cure for aging skin.  

We have millions who continue searching for The Fountain of Youth. So far, it's never made it past the level of fantasy.   

Respected Contributor

Whether you disagree with the return policy charges you had to know going in that there are charges. They repeat the Schtick over and over and over. You knew enough that the item can be returned; so you had know there's a return fee. QVC has a liberal return policy, so to keep this going; return charges are a must. How else can a company exist with a 30 day return policy in effect; allowing you to USE or WEAR a product and then return it? You never mention the product you purchased. I wonder what product you are disappointed with? You can also read and write reviews on QVC. They actually publish your negative and positive comments about themselves and the products they sell. You may be new to QVC; so a tip would be, see if there are reviews on the product you're interested in, before purchasing. Also share your comments in the product review area, whether you're satisfied or disappointed.

Scam? I don't think a company would still be in existence if they were running a scam for 34 years. 

Respected Contributor

Oh No...gasp...faint.

Honored Contributor

The way I see it is if you buy something, for example a face cream, and use some if it and return it, then you pay for what you used by paying for the return s&h. Nothing is free.

ETA - I'm thankful that the Q doesn't charge me a restocking fee! That would be the end of shopping here for me if they did.

Honored Contributor

You mean it isn't working?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I have NEVER thought you should be able to return cosmetics or makeup.  It isn't something one has to have, so buy it and keep it.  It's a chance you take.

And since in my book none of this stuff really does what it says it does, why should the rest of us have to pay for them to return it?  

And honestly how many products have you used for years, not tried to get something better, and really think helps enough to spend the money for it?

It's always something new and better and revolutionary that doesn't work either.  If you haven't figured that out yet. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

Not every product works for every person the way it is explained. You took a chance by ordering online and since you don't care for the product, you pay to return. Imo, I would just keep it and use it up.

In the future, go to Ulta or Sephora and ask for samples of product before you commit to one.

Short of having line fillers injected, I don't personally think there is a magic cream out there.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Another first time poster bashing QVC surprise, surprise.

@Pecky   Speaking of bashing, how about welcoming our new member to the boards before hitting her over the head. 

@Disappointed Toni   Welcome to the boards/forums. Sometimes you need a thick skin and just ignore negative replies. In general, we're a friendly, helpful and supportive group of people. Hope you did not get scared away.