Esteemed Contributor

Qvc and IT has dropped the ball on the new IT foundation

Wow.Thr new IT bye bye foundation moisturizer is now on the qvc. But they are ounly selling the seven shades. Why aren’t they selling all 12 shades.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Qvc and IT has dropped the ball on the new IT foundation

I just saw this too and I have the same reaction. I want one of the new colors.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

The new colors will be available at the IT website. . not there yet.  I signed up for a notification when available.  This IT from the Q is not shipping until almost March.  I want to try the Neutral Medium. . .

Contributor

Has anyone tried this?  I got an e-mail today from the Q about it.  It looks like it might be good.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the light. So qvc still has my color. I bet it’s not much different then the cc cream. The price is the same. But I feel bad for people who want to try the new color and get the brush. I don’t get why they do this. I guess it’s to get people to their own website and buy. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only difference I can see is it has the secret sauce ingredients.

Honored Contributor

QVC does this type of thing ALL the time, and it's so frustrating!  Most beauty brands on QVC have a much wider selection of foundation shades on their own website.  I am never a customer for TSVs because I have yet to be included in a shade that works for me. 

I wear mostly Bare Minerals Pro foundation, from the BM website, not QVC.

QVC buyers are living in decades past if they think their customer base is still those same 5 to 7 shades and that's it.

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday

I have tried their cc cream with SPF 50 and I think it is too thick/  Then I tried another foundation that has kind of a sponge in the compact and it was supposed to be full coverage, but it isn't and their foundation feels like foundation.   I am still looking for a foundation with good coverage that doesn't feel like it on my face. Does anyone have any suggestions.  I usually am a medium tan or tan

Respected Contributor

Been wanting to try this but totally agree, where are the new shades? I won't purchase it until the full range is up. If I want to mismatch I will stick with regular and illuminated CC that I am in  between fair and light!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

QVC does this type of thing ALL the time, and it's so frustrating!  Most beauty brands on QVC have a much wider selection of foundation shades on their own website.  I am never a customer for TSVs because I have yet to be included in a shade that works for me. 

I wear mostly Bare Minerals Pro foundation, from the BM website, not QVC.

QVC buyers are living in decades past if they think their customer base is still those same 5 to 7 shades and that's it.

I know I was shocked when I went to the Tarte website and saw all the foundation shades they carry and QVC carries the standard light, medium, dark usually.

HSN does this too though.  Lancome has a ton more foundation shades than HSN offers.