Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Quo Cosmetics - Shoppers Drug Mart Canada

Just an FYI for Canadian gals as Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada (that's a national drugstore chain) is going to be reformulating and repackaging their whole Ouo makeup and skincare line so they've started to put everything that is their regular Quo makeup and skincare on sale at 50% off (This doesn't include their Christmas Holiday limited edition makeup).

I asked a beauty associate about this because just from the Quo regular makeup displays I would have suspected that this line was being discontinued. She told me that she's seen all the new Quo items and that they will be arriving in the stores starting in January. She said that they are better formulations coming that are similar to Urban Decay.

Quo is a Shoppers Drug Mart private label line in Canada and the items that are worth looking at are their eyeshadows (singles and palettes), powder blushes, and powder bronzers. I would stay away from their lipsticks as the testers all smelled rancid. That makes sense since most of their lipsticks are creamy or glossy. The Quo price point is drugstore similar to L'Oreal prices.

This past summer SDM redid all of their Quo prestige and regular makeup brushes and put all of their old Quo stock in their clearance aisles and bins.