Honored Contributor

Re: Quiz: What Classic Beauty Icon Is Your Spirit Animal?

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Sadly, I had a really time with the quiz because many of the answers weren't anything I'd choose! For example, the very first question about just winning 10K, none of the choses interest me at all. Same with the movie choices. I guess I am an oddball. Well, I know I am but this just solidifies it. Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, I did the best I could and it came up with Audrey Hepburn. Yes and no. I would do the black winged eye but do NOT like bright lips or my hair pulled back. I don't have dark hair at all either. The rest, meh. Not really me. But I like Audrey Hepburn just not really "me".

HappyDaze,

Actually I think I'm more Katherine than Audrey. But, I like to think the simple, classic, understated is absolutely me!   Same two questions gave me trouble.  I opted for the original art, because of the choices that's one I have done and will likely do again.  

Drythe, are you sure you aren't my sister?? Smiley Happy Why does it not surprise me you got the same person?

Anyway, I COMPLETELY agree about being more like Katherine, at least in terms of her personality, lol!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Sadly, I had a really time with the quiz because many of the answers weren't anything I'd choose! For example, the very first question about just winning 10K, none of the choses interest me at all. Same with the movie choices. I guess I am an oddball. Well, I know I am but this just solidifies it. Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, I did the best I could and it came up with Audrey Hepburn. Yes and no. I would do the black winged eye but do NOT like bright lips or my hair pulled back. I don't have dark hair at all either. The rest, meh. Not really me. But I like Audrey Hepburn just not really "me".

HappyDaze,

Actually I think I'm more Katherine than Audrey. But, I like to think the simple, classic, understated is absolutely me!   Same two questions gave me trouble.  I opted for the original art, because of the choices that's one I have done and will likely do again.  

Drythe, are you sure you aren't my sister?? Smiley Happy Why does it not surprise me you got the same person?

Anyway, I COMPLETELY agree about being more like Katherine, at least in terms of her personality, lol!

HappyDaze,

We may be.  I'm from the south and you know what people like to say about us!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I didn't take the quiz. I already know who my spirit animal is. This guy!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11752479_10155887876025327_8768926535186053499_n.jpg?oh=451e1307e9bac90165ad4db3d18dcea8&oe=564324FF

"Your spirit animal is Nick Chavez the famous Beverly Hills hair stylist. He's a hot, tall, gorgeous native american man who makes hair products that your hair happens to respond to very nicely. You don't know why you like him so much, but you do and you wish he'd take his hair out that ponytail whenever he's on QVC." Smiley LOL

I just made the above paragraph up. Smiley Tongue .........................Except the part about Nick being a hot, tall, gorgeous native american man and his products working nicely for my hair and the part about him being a famous hair stylist from Beverly Hills......all of that's true. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

I have a poster sized artist's rendering of Marilyn in my pool room because she has always been my muse, so I was not surprised at all when she came up as my spirit animal. There's just something about that woman that still grips my soul.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Of course I'm "partial".........but my Kitty is the lovliest creature on earth!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@betteb

thank you for sending me to google to take the quiz.  what a shocker!  i came out Audrey Hepburn which surprises me. lol

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning @ladyroxanne. Who do you think it should be? I took a similar quiz awhile back and got Bette Davis.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

good morning @betteb, even though i'm brunette, i don't consider myself to have the glamour that Audrey had.  Marilyn is more down to earth, imo, though sexier, which I'm not lol, but she has more of the girl next door to her personna.

how did you end up with bette davis?  your name?  she was such a difficult lady to deal with and only when she was much younger was she anywhere near a beauty.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Audrey Hepburn here.  But, I couldn't relate to some of the choices to choose as answers.  Fun quiz.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne I don't know on the Bette Davis, LOL. I can't remember what the exact subject matter was, maybe Strong Women in Films? or something similar.

Despite her being tagged as "difficult", I am a fan.. She was a great actress, very beautiful in her hayday and she did "tell it like it is".

You can't post a lot of her quotes here, because she did not mince words, but I'll try to, with a couple of my favorites.

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her's she's a bleep"

"I'm not a bleep, I just have a low BS tolerance"

That second quote really resonates with me and I find the older I get, the lower that tolerance is.mini haha.gif

Marilyn is the better overall fit for me. The real Marilyn, not the sex kitten persona. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines