Trusted Contributor

Re: Quiz: What Classic Beauty Icon Is Your Spirit Animal?

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Audrey Hepburn

Your spirit aligns with this classic symbol of chic, uptown simplicity. Like the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" star, you represent streamlined sophistication and understated charm. Your signature look consists of black winged eyeliner and a bright lip with hair pulled back into a French twist. And a little black dress, of course.

Oh, yeah!  Without the twist.

I got Audrey Hepburn too.  But I don't wear eyeliner, except a little sometimes on my lower lid, nor do I have long hair.  😊. I sometimes wear a bright lip.

Respected Contributor

@betteb, i agree, Bette Davis was stunning in her youth and i can identify with things she had to say also.  Especially as i get older myself!  She certainly was a great movie star and actress. 

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know all the options that could come up?

So far there is Audrey Hepburn, Bette Davis, and Marilyn Monroe.  

My answers led me to Audrey.  While I admire her, I am nothing like her and don't and have never emulated her style.  If anything, I'd probably be more like Bette Davis.  But oh well, it's just one quiz out of so many.

Somebody on these boards ought to make up a quiz to see which QVC host we are most like!  ;-)  I'd like to read all the chatter if that happened!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

I didn't take the quiz. I already know who my spirit animal is. This guy!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11752479_10155887876025327_8768926535186053499_n.jpg?oh=451e1307e9bac90165ad4db3d18dcea8&oe=564324FF

"Your spirit animal is Nick Chavez the famous Beverly Hills hair stylist. He's a hot, tall, gorgeous native american man who makes hair products that your hair happens to respond to very nicely. You don't know why you like him so much, but you do and you wish he'd take his hair out that ponytail whenever he's on QVC." Smiley LOL

I just made the above paragraph up. Smiley Tongue .........................Except the part about Nick being a hot, tall, gorgeous native american man and his products working nicely for my hair and the part about him being a famous hair stylist from Beverly Hills......all of that's true. Smiley Very Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras