Respected Contributor

I just finished reading the thread about Josie's Milk and vitamin C with great interest.  So, this "survey" is purely out of curiosity. 

I am a senior.  I've never used anything much on my face other than Oil of Olay, and, I'll be honest, it shows.

I recently received Josie's TSV (the kit with body butter and Milk products) and I've been using only the Milk on my face morning and night instead of my Oil of Olay.

I can tell you, unequivocally, it has made a change in my complexion.  Oh, I still have my wrinkles, although some aren't as pronounced, but, my complexion actually has a brighter and appears to be "fresher" and clearer,  if that makes sense. Pores are drastically reduced in size and my complexion is more even.

I guess my question for this survey is " Have you ever used ONE specific product that really made a change in your complexion?"      

Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Beauty Survey

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama 

Yes!  It's fairly recent and I am, quite frankly, amazed.  I started using Chamonix neck and jawline cream.  It definitely has improved the look of the skin on my neck.  I was dubious when I first got it, but it did the trick quickly.  My issues aren't the horizontal lines, but basically a loss of firmness.  The product is expensive, IMO, but since it works I'm willing to pay the price!  For a one oz. tube the cost is around $100.00 +\-.  It only takes a small amount and I use it AM and PM.    

Super Contributor

Toss up: Lancome Genifique serum-no break outs, rosacea calm and some pigmentation lighter, brighter.

Perricone Vit. C Brightening Serum-same results!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely Retin-A.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Retin-A (0.05% cream)

Honored Contributor

I agree w/ those who said Retin A.

Esteemed Contributor

The biggest change I actually saw was when I started using Vitamin C serum in my early 50's (about 20 years ago) -- my complexion looked smoother, brighter, and healthier after about a week of consistent use.  I've never stopped using it.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

The 1st thing that was game changing for me was gentle AHAs. Then, L-ascorbic acid vitamin C. After that, low % retinol -- added w/ moisturizer.

Like a classic recipe when you are baking a cake: eggs, butter, flour, sugar.....you don't mess with the basics.