Honored Contributor

Questions for those who use ISOMERS.

[ Edited ]

A few questions, if you please : )

1) Does/should the Glutathiosome Plus High Potency Face Serum sting a tad when first applying? Should the Super Skin Serum? How about if you layer them vs wearing them at different times?

2) If NONE of the moisturizers are hydrating enough for your skin, what do you add to it? Or, do you use something else? If the latter, do you layer any ISOMERS moisturizer over it especially if wearing makeup?

3) Acetyl Hexapeptide 8 vs the Viper serum; which really works on the lines?

4) Which Matrixyl is everyone raving about?

5) How does one incorporate the Copper serum with the Glut and super skin serum?

6) How about Vit. C; where does that come in to play?

7) If you use Retiniacin Night Treatment (or any Retinal product) what Isomer products do you use with it at night?

TIA!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Questions for those who use ISOMERS.

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam

If you don’t mind, I will ask this question on their FB group page. I won’t mention your name!

I do know that the serums can be used by dropper-ful  in the palm of the hand and all applied at once.

1) answer 1 “none of the products should sting. If it does, this is a sign of the acid mantel being out of balance.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam

“Q2: In regard to your skin experiencing dryness when using Isomers products, we hope the information below helps you better understand why this is temporarily happening, and how you can solve it:

The more oily, heavy or anyhdrous products that you put on your skin the lazier your skin metabolic processes will become. You are basically teaching your skin to stop producing oil as it is always getting a signal that it is too oily. So if you have made your skin too “lazy” you cannot just jump the process and change to Isomers. You need to change gradually.

Look at it this way: if you have always used your car and never walked your muscles are not in shape to go for an all-day walk. So although walking is the right and healthy thing to do, if you suddenly stop driving and walk all day your muscles will be exhausted and unhappy. The same is true for your skin.

To rehydrate your skin and get it back to functioning correctly, reduce your heavy, oily, anhydrous based products gradually to a minimum and you will see how happy your skin will be by the end of the process. For the best transition, use a blend of half Isomers and half old product. If you noticed dryness during the day, then apply more of the Isomers product. Slowly increase the Isomers ratio each day/night until you are no longer needing the old product. Before you know it, your skin will be energized and performing properly for a healthier skin.”

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam - I use the Glutathiosome serum nightly. Never any stinging.  I also use the Super Skin but not necessarily nightly.  You can cocktail them or if layered, use Glut 1st.

I also use the Retiniacin alternating with Skinn Radiance serum most nights and use these 1st before the other serums.

I prefer Skinn moisturizers instead of Isomers. The DWP moisturizer in the blue jar is great, but I also love the Pep40 which I think is more emollient.  

I'm not a dry girl,  so I don't need anything additional.  You might benefit from Skinn Hydro-Vital which is all about moisture,  Take the Weekend Off cream is amazing -I use on weekends, 24 hour youth cream or the anhydrous products

Skinn Cosmetics Noir Anhydrous Balm Trio for Face, Eyes & Body - 313-558

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam

Q3: Its a matter of personal preference. They both really work on lines.

Q4: ?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam

Q5: The simple steps to remember when using ISOMERS products are: Cleanser - Serum - Cream. Within each step, the order of use does not matter. In fact, you can combine the products in your hand if you prefer. You truly can’t make a mistake. We formulate the products to be goof-proof! With time and experience, you will begin to listen to your skin and use it the way it works best for you. If you decide the order is not optimal for your skin, then feel free to use it the way you like. Each one is different and mixing it up will not be a bad thing at all. It's about getting the best results for your skin regardless of the order of application.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam

Q6: Same as q5?

Q7: You can use any of our products with Retiniacin except for other exfoliators. The products you use after Retiniacin depend on the needs of your skin and which product series/problem solver best address your personal skin concerns.

@SahmIam

These are great questions!

Let me read them back to myself and I will get back to you if she provides any other info. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I'm using up the older version of the Matrixyl 20% as my am serum.

This is the new Matrixyl version and everyone is raving about it. Once I use up my stash,  I will switch. 

ISOMERS Skincare Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum 1.01 oz - 313-344

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

We use Copper P for healing, boo boos, sun or wind burn etc. I don't use it daily and usually for spot treat. But yiu can cocktail with the Matrixyl or Glutathiosome

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam@Chi-town girl

These are great questions and we are getting wonderful information!

Thank you!