Super Contributor

Questions for Paula's Choice ladies in their 60s

What products are you using for wrinkles and discoloration? What products do you think have truly made a difference in your skin?
Respected Contributor

Re: Questions for Paula's Choice ladies in their 60s

In my 60s - use the PC 2% BHA - love the way it makes my skin feel.  Just ordered the Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum (feels like Dr. Denese Hydroshield, but about $100 cheaper!).  Her prices are fabulous!  Affordable!

Honored Contributor

I use her 1% retinol. Been using it for about a year and it's improved the texture of my skin...it's smoother and fine lines less noticeable too. As far as discoloration...I think it helps keep the existing discolorations at bay, but has not removed them completely. Need to use something else to do this like glycolic acid peels or laser treatments.

Respected Contributor

I second the endorsement for the BHA 2%. I use it every morning and have seen a real difference in the texture of my skin and the size of the pores around my nose.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the other posters -- 2% BHA.  I also love her serums and switch on and off.  I also use the Wrinkle Repair Retinol.  I tried several tubes of Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment and it didn't do a thing for me.  Also her Hyaluronic serum was too sticky and I was unable to get the cap/pump to fit right as well as not get all of it out of the bottle.  I've been using her products since 1995 and would not be without the 2% BHA and her serums.

Honored Contributor

I am seeing a nice glow from her Vit C serum. I like that it absorbs immediately. I use four drops every morning.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm 64 and have been using her Earth Sourced products for several years (cleanser, toner, and moisturizer).  I recently started using her 1% retinol product but think it's too soon to tell if it is making a difference.  I don't have any discoloration so don't use anything for that.  Also, I have oily skin if that's helpful to note.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

On her website there's an as seen on tv tab...it is the resist cleanser, bha and resist moisturizer for $49.99.  Plus you get five $10 coupons for future orders.  I couldn't decide what to get so started there and then just used a $10 coupon for the resist antioxidant serum, plus right now she's offering two free travel size boosts with order over $50, the hyaluronic boost and moisture renewal oil boost....although I don't know that that offer would work with the as seen on tv offer.   Basically I just got all of those products for less than I used to pay for one serum or moisturizer.

ETA:  On her website you can put in what your concerns are and it will tell you which product targets that concern.  Even if you don't order from there, she has a lot of good info on different ingredients.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using her AHA 8% from the beginning of the brand.  To that I've added (not in this order) an antioxidant serum, Oil Booster, 2% BHA for it's ability to penetrate deeper (although I'm not break-out prone & don't use as often as AHA),  Weekly 10% AHA Resurfacing Treatment, !% Clinical Retinol and most recently the Skin Firming Line Minimizer (love) - Thanks to @HappyDaze Smiley Wink

Like @suzyQ3 I've enjoyed using her Vit C Booster in the past because it does absorb quickly and leaves a nice glow.  I'm sure I'll purchase again at some point- maybe when I finish my current Vit C  & during one of many sale promotions.

Edited for typo