Super Contributor

Re: Questions for IT Cosmetics fans...

On 3/24/2015 mjunkie said:
On 3/24/2015 orange said:

I actually use a very dense brush to apply and it goes on like a dream. You can get one at Ulta for a reasonable price - this brand name is very good!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4260015

Thanks orange! I like Real Techniques brushes. Good to know if I want to try a brush with the cc cream that I can get the one you recommended for under 10 bucks.

You are very welcome - often times Ulta will have a buy one, get one half off sale too! They are great quality for the money!

Super Contributor

I am a huge it girl fan. I love her cc cream, I put it on with my fingers and then use her flat brush and my skin looks amazing. i'm 68 and my skin never looked so good. i love her eyebrow pencils, bye bye under eye. i use so many of her products and have at least 20 of er brushes i highly recommend her cc

Super Contributor

I can't speak to eyebrows, but I love IT's CC cream. It's the only foundation I wear. I have acne prone skin and am careful about what goes onto my face. This has never broken me out. It actually improves my skin. It has great coverage and feels lightweight on. Hands down my favorite. I use a brush (I have A LOT of IT brushes!) because I try to avoid touching my face, plus, a brush gives you more even coverage. Plenty of women use their fingers, though. It's a personal choice. If you're looking at trying it, I certainly urge you to go for it!

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 scarlett811 said:

I am a huge it girl fan. I love her cc cream, I put it on with my fingers and then use her flat brush and my skin looks amazing. i'm 68 and my skin never looked so good. i love her eyebrow pencils, bye bye under eye. i use so many of her products and have at least 20 of er brushes i highly recommend her cc

Thanks for recommending it - I'm definitely going to get it. Which brow pencil do you like, the brow power universal one or the brow power waterproof gel one?

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 SparklyTiara said:

I can't speak to eyebrows, but I love IT's CC cream. It's the only foundation I wear. I have acne prone skin and am careful about what goes onto my face. This has never broken me out. It actually improves my skin. It has great coverage and feels lightweight on. Hands down my favorite. I use a brush (I have A LOT of IT brushes!) because I try to avoid touching my face, plus, a brush gives you more even coverage. Plenty of women use their fingers, though. It's a personal choice. If you're looking at trying it, I certainly urge you to go for it!

That is great news! I am always hesitant to try new face products as I'm afraid of them making me break out. I'm in my 40s and am still acne-prone, so I hope I have the same experience you have. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Probably poor technique on my part, but I was never able to get the hang of the universal pencil. Always used too heavy of a hand and ended up with brows that were waay to dark and too defined. I plan on trying the new one in the pot. I also second the RT brushes - I've had great results with their stipple brush and use it for liquids and powders - their demos on YouTube are really helpful (look for pixiewoo)
Super Contributor

I use brow power.
On 3/25/2015 mjunkie said:
On 3/24/2015 scarlett811 said:

Thanks for recommending it - I'm definitely going to get it. Which brow pencil do you like, the brow power universal one or the brow power waterproof gel one?

Super Contributor

I use her brow power and love it. Stays on all day looks great
Regular Contributor

I LOVE the CC cream...I do apply with my fingers and then use their slanted flat brush that came with the last TSV to blend....my favorite
Respected Contributor

Thank you all for the continued input. Smiley Happy