Respected Contributor

Questions for IT Cosmetics fans...

Foundation: I love the Celebration foundation, but will probably get the upcoming TSV to try the CC cream. I'm wanting something with sunscreen for days I will be outside a lot. Am curious if I need a special brush to apply this or if I can use my fingers. Don't really want to invest in the brush until I know how the CC cream works for me.

Also, has anyone experienced major breakouts with this?

Eyebrows: What is your favorite IT Cosmetics brow product? I've only tried the universal pencil in a TSV from awhile ago. Not sure if I should order it again or try one of the other brow products. Curious what everyone likes best.

Thanks for any input! Smile

Contributor

Re: Questions for IT Cosmetics fans...

I like the coverage of the CC cream and honestly just apply it with my fingers most of the time. I do have several IT brushes and you can certainly use a brush to apply but not necessary. As for breakouts...I am not entirely sure yet. I do notice a little pimple here and there after I am using it but never narrowed it down if it was from the foundation. I am certainly going to do that.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 ildiko said:

I like the coverage of the CC cream and honestly just apply it with my fingers most of the time. I do have several IT brushes and you can certainly use a brush to apply but not necessary. As for breakouts...I am not entirely sure yet. I do notice a little pimple here and there after I am using it but never narrowed it down if it was from the foundation. I am certainly going to do that.

Thanks for your response! I will hold off on buying a special brush. Please post if you find out it causes breakouts for you. I usually avoid foundations with -cones in them because I think that's what makes me breakout. I once tried a waterproof SPF foundation by Shiseido that I loved until all of a sudden my face exploded in pimples. I know it was the foundation. Don't really want that to happen again! Thanks again.

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought CC cream and haven't used it yet so I can't report on how it looks but I plan on using my fingers for application. Will post again once I start using it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 snoops said:

I just bought CC cream and haven't used it yet so I can't report on how it looks but I plan on using my fingers for application. Will post again once I start using it.

Ok, thanks!

Contributor

I have been using the CC Cream since November of last year and love it. I just use my fingers to apply it like I would apply a moisturizer to my face. I have not had any breakouts caused by this and I do have sensitive skin. This is the first ""liquid"" foundation I have used in years and have recommended this to everyone I know.

Super Contributor

I get my best results with the CC cream by applying it with my fingers and then I use Mally's triangle sponge, which I pat all over my face, to make it look flawless. My CC cream actually came with a brush and I don't like the results.

Super Contributor

I actually use a very dense brush to apply and it goes on like a dream. You can get one at Ulta for a reasonable price - this brand name is very good!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4260015

Respected Contributor

Thank you Sparkeys Girl and karlam! Will try applying it with my fingers and check out Mally's sponge. Hope it works just as well for me with no breakouts.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 orange said:

I actually use a very dense brush to apply and it goes on like a dream. You can get one at Ulta for a reasonable price - this brand name is very good!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4260015

Thanks orange! I like Real Techniques brushes. Good to know if I want to try a brush with the cc cream that I can get the one you recommended for under 10 bucks.