Respected Contributor

Re: Questions for Dimitri Dazzlers

@Gokat wrote:

@Ainhisg is faster than a speeding bullet, @Krissy_1968 !  She already has one on the way!  Woman LOL

@Gokat...I have it on the way, the Hylighten on the way, and most likely...the Dermapeel.  lol  The other items are written on a list as I have some products I need to use up before ordering more.  I really, really appreciate everyone's help!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm really happy you decided to get on board with the Hylighten immediately, @Ainhisg .  This is another one that takes awhile to show what it's doing...think 90 days minimum, but the haloxyl and other targeted ingredients Dimitri includes, at the correct levels, in this one make it very effective, not only for puffy, tired eyes (my issue here), but also the discoloration that so many fight.  If you haven't already, check out the before/afters on the Evine.com videos.  Dimitri's family got it first as "guinea pigs" so you know it holds a place of personal pride for him in nailing this one.

I use it off-and-on all day, every day here. The rollerball component makes it easy to keep right here beside me when I'm on the pc.  My personal non-negotiables list holds this one.

I can see you'll be successful with Skinn as a large part of that is being organized and consistent (as with all skincare).  I can hardly wait to read your posts going forward as you witness what these selections will do for you.Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

Thank you for the info!  That gives me a place to start.  I feel an order or Dermapeel coming my way as soon as I get off here.  lol  When/how often do you use the TRC?  Thank you so much!

With the TRC @Ainhisg I use it nightly...it is very gentle and causes zero sensitivity...the dermappeal is wonderful but be advised it has a menthol component in it and for some, it is too strongly scented...I find it refreshing and sinus clearing Woman LOL but you will make that decision for yourself! Good luck and let us know how your venture in to Skinn goes for you...