New Contributor

Questions for African American Wen Girls...

Hi everybody!

I am a woman of color and I am currently watching my first full Wen presentation (can't sleep!). I was wondering what African American woman think of the products. The main reason I haven't tried it was due to the cost vs. the amount of product received/ the amount of product needed to be used according to what I have heard in the presentation.

I am currently transitioning from chemically straightened hair, to natural, and I am finding there is a stark difference between the two textures! Would this be able to hydrate my new growth? I am also discovering that my new growth at my crown is completely different from the back and sides of my head (the sides and back are thicker and courser in texture compared to the crown). Can Wen help make everything more uniformed? Which Wen product would you suggest?

I would also like to know if the African American models that are used during the Wen shows have chemically straightened hair, or are they natural? If they are natural, is he just using a blow dryer to achieve the results we see on television?

As always, thanks for the tips and info!