Honored Contributor

Questions/comments about this new BE liquid foundation++

Questions:

1) I can't find the video showing Lisa or Leslie; any reasons why? I wanted to see the models faces based on other threads here.

2) Will there be more shades available when this hits the stores? I don't think the Shell is going to be LIGHT enough for me based on the picture (another reason why I wanted to see the models).

3) I've searched and can't find ANY info on this product other than here. Does anyone have any links or sites I can hit for more information?

Comments:

1) I hate mineral POWDERS because my skin dries out with them so I'm thrilled to see a liquid version.

2) There needs to be far more shades offered, in my opinion, then what is on QVC.

3) Japanese makeup tends to be extremely ahead regarding research and delivery, especially foundations and lip products, so I'm thrilled to see this company involved.

Valued Contributor

Re: Questions/comments about this new BE liquid foundation++

QVC is currently offering 12 shades and the Bare Escentuals site will offer 20 in the future. Here's the link to that site:

http://www.bareescentuals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareEscentuals-Site/default/Landing-Show?ci...

And the ""on air presentation"" is on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for this blink; there will be lighter shades... super!

The only presentation I can find involves Shawn and the non-Leslie chick.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 sahmIam said:

The site shows just one shade that is lighter than the ones offered here. It's Bare Porcelain.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

They must have replaced the Leslie/Lisa video with the Jessica/Shawn one from Tuesday Night Beauty.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/26/2014 sahmIam said:

The site shows just one shade that is lighter than the ones offered here. It's Bare Porcelain.

One shade lighter is all it takes to work! : ) Not to mention, they may add more, you never know; they did with the loose minerals.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 ginabfly said:

They must have replaced the Leslie/Lisa video with the Jessica/Shawn one from Tuesday Night Beauty.

That TNB demo was absolutely awful- they didn't really show anything during the demo. The one model they had on they only showed her from a distance until after the vendor applied the product so you couldn't really get a sense of what was happening and how much it was covering up real time. That brush is interesting but it seems like it would waste alot of product? BE brushes are the worst though, they always shed and are scratchy.

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 2/26/2014 ginabfly said:

That TNB demo was absolutely awful- they didn't really show anything during the demo. The one model they had on they only showed her from a distance until after the vendor applied the product so you couldn't really get a sense of what was happening and how much it was covering up real time. That brush is interesting but it seems like it would waste alot of product? BE brushes are the worst though, they always shed and are scratchy.

DITTO!! AWFUL!!

A 30 dollar brush is toast after a couple washes!

The video I saw was of Leslie applying it to a dark haired woman. It was close up. It did not appear to cover well in my opinion.

Super Contributor

It's rare that I can find a shade on a TV channel offering that's light enough for me, so I hear ya. Isn't it aggravating?

Occasional Contributor

I would like to see a more comprehensive presentation. I am interested in the product, but I think they are using the word "serum" too loosely. I have read everything online about the product, but their are no details about the serum and it's benefits...ie, most serums focus on anti-aging benefits. They usual address issues such as wrinkles and sagging skin etc... This does not appear to be the case with this product.