Occasional Contributor

Questions Curly frizzy hair and perfume

Hi, All my life i have had dry curly kinky hair that never looks nice. I can't wear it down so i mostly wear it up. I usually have to go to a hairdresser to blow out and it''s not even that long. I was born with this hair and I can't seem for it ever to look nice. I have bought every product -tried so many keratins and to no avail. the first keratin worked and that was about it. Does anyone have any tricks out there??? Or a product? Whenever I use a good flat iron still looks like straw with heat protectant. I have a sedu, a good hair dryer i have several other flat irons. Does not look nice.

And my second question. Is there any favorite scents for perfume out there that smell fresh. I love spearmint. I don't like to be over powering just clean and smell nice --I love origins scent of the salt scrub but they don't make a perfume. I think it has a mixture of orange, peppermint, spearmint and rosemary. Anyone have any suggestions.

I also love aveda scents if anyone has any favorites... Thanks so much for any help!!!