Honored Contributor

Question re: Josie Maran's Divine Drip product

Are there two different types of the Divine Drip?  I saw one that was for the neck and now I see another in a kit that is also called Divine Drip but it seems to be a "balm" for use all over the body and/or face.  Are these two different products?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Question re: Josie Maran's Divine Drip product

I apologize--I meant to put this on the beauty page.

Esteemed Contributor

Only one that I know of - but I'm not watching the show.  I got the D Drip in a package set she had 6 months ago and on air Shawn named it a neck cream since Josie didn't have one (a special product for the neck).  It's a huge tub and you don't need much each time and feels very very good as a moisturizer.  I recommend it.

Trusted Contributor

there are 2 different ones.  One that has been around for I'm not sure how long.  Then another one that was just released not too long ago in a TSV.  Especially for the neck area.  That one was only available in the TSV, however just recently available on its own.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Are there two different types of the Divine Drip?  I saw one that was for the neck and now I see another in a kit that is also called Divine Drip but it seems to be a "balm" for use all over the body and/or face.  Are these two different products?  

@Daysdee  Yes she has the argan & honey sleeping nectar, (you can order it solo now) the single best skin cream I have ever used...Smiley Happy A308439

then she has the body one, which I believe some do use that on there face also.

I use the sleeping nectar  one both day & night & hoping for a larger size or duo soon..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi  Thanks to you and all that responded.  I am going to order the Divine Drip neck cream.  Thanks again.