Contributor

Question on the New Fall Scents

Hello all - I was looking to try a new Fall seasonal scent. My hair is recovering from serious damage and had lost a lot of my hair and I want something that is turbo charged and I am not sure what Fall SEASONAL scent would be good for me. The scent is not that important to me as much - because I am looking for the one that will give me the best benefits for my fine, damaged hair. I am currently already using 613 and Bamboo and love those and wanted to add something new to the mix . thanks ladies !Smile

Contributor

Re: Question on the New Fall Scents

Hi lambipie. I have used all of the fall seasonals, and like you have fine hair, although it is not damaged anymore, thanks to WEN. I love both the FGP and FTP, both work wonderfully for my hair without being too heavy. FTP is definitely lighter, so if you want more moisture, go for the FGP. FAS adds really nice shine, but I find it to be a bit too heavy for my hair. Hope this helps, and you can't go wrong with any of the fall seasonals, they are all fantastic.

Super Contributor

I have fine hair too, which I abuse regularly with heat, but it's in great shape thanks to WEN.

I agree with the previous post, all I will add is that FTP mixes very nicely (scent and performance) with Bamboo. I am still a single cleanser, I never noticed much difference in my hair doing the double, and it seemed to take me a lot longer to shower. So I actually mix the formulas together, work it in, do the rest of my shower, add water work it in some more and rinse.

I really didn't like the FAS scent, and it left such a bad scent in my nose that I don't even remember how it performed on my hair!

Michele

Super Contributor

Sorry, PS, Cranberry Mint is technically a winter scent, but it is sort of a fall scent as well.

My hair does very well with both Cranberry and the first winter scent, Vanilla mint (although some people think this one smells like a pepermint patty, which some like and some not).

Michele

Regular Contributor

I have fine damaged hair as well and have found that the FTP has worked wonders for my hair. I hAvent tried the other fall seasonals, but I do love how moisturized and frizz free my hair is when I use the FTP. I've been mixing it with POM and it's amazing!
Super Contributor

On 11/5/2014 LyssaLynn519 said: I have fine damaged hair as well and have found that the FTP has worked wonders for my hair. I hAvent tried the other fall seasonals, but I do love how moisturized and frizz free my hair is when I use the FTP. I've been mixing it with POM and it's amazing!

I can't wait to finally get FTP when they offer the 3-pc, which should be soooooooon!

Respected Contributor

On 11/5/2014 MandySays said:
On 11/5/2014 LyssaLynn519 said: I have fine damaged hair as well and have found that the FTP has worked wonders for my hair. I hAvent tried the other fall seasonals, but I do love how moisturized and frizz free my hair is when I use the FTP. I've been mixing it with POM and it's amazing!

I can't wait to finally get FTP when they offer the 3-pc, which should be soooooooon!

I didn't want to wait that long and finally ordered it and should be getting it sometime this week. I can't wait to try it.

Respected Contributor

On 11/5/2014 theatrebiz said:

I have fine hair too, which I abuse regularly with heat, but it's in great shape thanks to WEN.

I agree with the previous post, all I will add is that FTP mixes very nicely (scent and performance) with Bamboo. I am still a single cleanser, I never noticed much difference in my hair doing the double, and it seemed to take me a lot longer to shower. So I actually mix the formulas together, work it in, do the rest of my shower, add water work it in some more and rinse.

I really didn't like the FAS scent, and it left such a bad scent in my nose that I don't even remember how it performed on my hair!

Michele

I also couldn't use the FAS formula and it is the only seasonal that I tried that I really couldn't use. I have liked all of the other seasonals and use them every time that I cleanse my hair, usually mixed with one of the core formulas.