Trusted Contributor

Re: Question on paulas choice sunscreens

I didn't care for the spf moisturizer you're using.  I now use Paula's Skin Recovery Moisturizing Lotion spf 30 and love it!  It's not sticky and you can even use a primer after it.  I would contact them for an exchange.

Esteemed Contributor

It was defintly the moisturizer. This morning I used the super antioxidant serum and used the resist barrier moisturizer that came in the tsv that l usually use at night. No stickiness. My face feels smooth. I got that SPF as a kit and it might be- pain to return. I think I will just toss it and either order the skin recovery with no SPF or pick up the AVEENO I like next time I am out. Everything I am using has antioxidants in it so if I don't use a moisturizer with them in it its ok.
Contributor

I totally agree with you about the the moisturizer with spf 25. I love all the products from PC but do not like this product. My skin feels sticky even an hour after I apply it.  I have tried a very light amount but still feels tacky so applying my makeup has to wait. I think I'll call them. I've stopped using it.  This is the only item I wouldn't buy again. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love all the other products I got. This one just feels like a bottle of sunscreen and doesn't work well for face unless say your going to the beach. I think I might order a couple samples of the skin recovery with no SPF and see if I like it.
Esteemed Contributor

I looked at their return policy and I might send it back. Maybe exchange it.