Contributor

Re: Question on CC super size cream auto delivery TSV second shipment!

Has anyone received the second shipment yet? Does it have the same color lip gloss?

Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 eab said:

Has anyone received the second shipment yet? Does it have the same color lip gloss?

It will be the same lip color. The only alteration to the kit is that the brush isn't included after the first shipment.

Contributor

On 6/27/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 6/27/2014 eab said:

It will be the same lip color. The only alteration to the kit is that the brush isn't included after the first shipment.

I was wondering the same thing. I'd like a different lip color, but will keep the next shipment because the price is so good.

Respected Contributor

I love this CC and I also have a lot left. I will keep on schedule for the CC until perhaps the last shipment. I will need to go down a shade after the summer. I need to have two different shades for year-long use!

Also, I need the tight liner replenished. I like it, but there was not a generous amount in the tube as in the case of the CC.

Regular Contributor

I asked CS whether the lipcolor would be the same and they confirmed that it would. I was hoping that they might be mistaken, as they often don't have the most current information. Since the formulation has been released with a few new colors, and since several people's shipments have been reported as being pushed back, I am holding out hope.

Honored Contributor

On 6/27/2014 Snickers said:

you won't have to delay it since one minute after getting the email about my autoship going out I got another saying they could not fill quantity so it has been backordered Smiley Sad

Mine was scheduled to go out today and I just got the email that they are unable to ship trying to obtain more stock from the vendor. If they're unable to ship, I will receive another email from them, cancelling the order.

Question: Would that only pertain to this particular shipment or would they cancel the entire A/D plan?

Regular Contributor

Has anyone heard any more information about this, about a ship date? Thanks--

Contributor

On 6/26/2014 scarlett811 said: I have a lot of product left too, but not going to delay as this price is only good for 2 years . Love the cc cream

Agreed ! This CC is very good especially with the 50 SPF. I'm storing the extras in a ziplock bag on the door of fridge so they keep.

Regular Contributor

If you're on the fence about keeping the AD, here's a thought: You could switch the color of the CC cream to an either lighter or darker color (if available) than your primary shade. I went darker for the summer in the July shipment, and I've already set the next shipment (November, I think?) to a lighter shade. I figure, having the 3 shades, I should be able to mix and match to get my perfect shade at any time of the year.

Honored Contributor

On 6/30/2014 cw88 said:

Has anyone heard any more information about this, about a ship date? Thanks--

I ended up calling CS about this. They said they don't know right now if or when. IF they can't, and they cancel the current shipment, that wouldn't mean the entire A/D would be cancelled. I hope that's the case. I can live without one shipment, if I have to, but it's a great kit and I'd like to keep getting the future shipments.