Honored Contributor

If you could wake up tomorrow morning and look like anyone else YOUR AGE....and no longer  look like you.....for the rest of your life.... who who you chose to look like? it does not have to be a Hollywood person or a model. Anyone.

If your answer is you would not want to change your face,..that is fine. No need to answer Smiley Happy

I would like to look like Christy Brinkley.  I think even with the work she has had done, she looks great, not over done. I think she has that classic "pretty" gene that never goes out of style.  I think she has aged beautifully.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for you Beauties.

Jacklyn Smith would be nice. I always have loved her hair, and her look in general.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Jacklyn Smith would be nice. I always have loved her hair, and her look in general.

Oh yes! In fact she has a perfect face according to proportions and symmetry. 

Super Contributor

Vanessa Williams, love her eyes.

Super Contributor

Reese Witherspoon

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shaun Casey, model from the 70/80s

Image result for shaun casey

Image result for shaun casey

Super Contributor

Denise Richards.  We have the same name and age, but I would love to look like her. One of my friends said she was ugly and me and a guy friend of ours were like, yes, sounds like you are a little jealous!  I just said if that's what ugly looks like I will take it! Funny we both had husbands quite a lot alike too.

Respected Contributor

Olivia Newton-John.  In my 20's some people did say I resembled her. 

Honored Contributor

Why would I like to look like someone else?? I'm a happy, content, and proud woman and would never wish I looked like a celebrity! Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Back in my youth, there were several famous ladies I wished I looked like  -- which was OK because it gave me a goal to reach for.  Now in my late 60's, I'm happy with myself just the way I am.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt