Frequent Contributor

Question for those who use Dr.Denese's Facial Firming Pads

Ive been thinking about trying these after reading so many good reviews. I have moderately dry skin and have been using retin-A for years along with a firming serum and moisterizer. I want to know if the firming pads are too drying for those who use retin-A.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Question for those who use Dr.Denese's Facial Firming Pads

I know this is an old question but I wanted an answer to it also, perhaps someone else will look it up one day and they'll find this.  I just spoke with Dr. Denese and she said if your skin can tolerate her Facial Firming pads and Retin A it would be the very best of both worlds.  She said if the pads seemed a little strong to use them every other night instead.  I used Green Cream level 9 for a couple of years and just recently went to the prescription, .01, I used a pad with the gel last night (I chose gel over the cream) and it was actually less irritating.  So, if you find yourself up looking through old posts searching for an answer to this question, now you have it.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for those who use Dr.Denese's Facial Firming Pads

Since the Advanced Facial Firming Pads contain glycolic acid, you should not use them at the same time as you use your Retin-A. Dr. Denese's pads can be used night an day. You can use them every other night, with the Retin-A on the nights in between or use the Advanced Facial Firming Pads in the daytime and Retin-A at night. I'm currently using the Advanced Facial Firming Pads, but won't be reordering when I eventually run out. They've been fine, but I'm going to use a less costly alternative.